Call Hanger in Fields

9322mag

Hello, I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions on something that I could hang my FoxPro on while I'm calling in a field. I would like it to be about 12" tall or so and easy to carry. I'd like to get above the grass so my remote would work a little further and more consistently. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks

a bolt that will thread into the bottom of the caller hole......weld it to a .25"dia 18" lomg rod that has a pointed end that u can push into the ground 6"..screw it in and out of the caller for use as needed...OR the same size rod with a pointed end and a lambs staff type loop on the other end u can hang your call from made from the same .25" dia rod...I would choose the first for ease of carrying….good luck
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
If your caller has the threaded hole in the bottom you could use a tripod if not I made a holder out of 1/4" rod and just stick it in the ground it has a hook on the top to hang my CrossFire call on.

I have a Foxpro fusion and it does not have a threaded hole for a tripod. What I did was stick Velcro to the bottom of my caller. I then found a cheap plastic tripod that will elevate to about 12” . It has a flat top that is about 2”x 2” where a camera would attach. I put Velcro on that section and painted the entire thing in a flat tan color. My caller easily sits on the tripod and can easily be removed if I want to sit it directly on the ground or hang it in a bush. I’ve used this setup a lot over the past two years and it is still working perfect. My caller also has a Foxjack decoy attached and the Velcro holds it all in place even when running the decoy.

Foxpro should be putting tripod attachments on all of their calls. It is definitely an overlooked necessity.

I have a fusion, and have banded 3 carbon arrow shafts together (making a tripod), and hooked the handle over one of the arrow tips. It will hold the fusion up about 20" or so. I also have a very small tripod that colapses down to about 8". When it is fully extended it is probably around 13 inches.

Back