Grandsons' deer for 2019

Possumal57

I wanted to share with the forum members the deer hunting success for 2019 concerning my grandson, Josh Sexton, and his two young sons, Collier and Morgan.

Collier got his buck during the youth season, and Josh and Morgan got theirs on opening day of the regular season. Obviously, Josh has his two sons cooking on the front burner.

nOVVPq0.jpg

a9uL6zD.jpg

I don't know about that, but they are well on their way to being good hunters. Josh takes them coyote hunting, dove hunting, and waterfowl hunting, and they love it all. He has let them shoot regularly since they were five years old, and they can both shoot nice groups.

Next move is to get them trained in bowhunting. Josh is really good hunting the big old bucks, and I know they are anxious to learn.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotgeeze, been 6 years possum al. where and how you been?

yote yoda usmc going to make a return appearance too?

looks like a great deer season.

Hi STS. I haven't done much hunting or posting for the past few years. I turned 80 in August, and had some vision problems crop up in fall of 2018. Hope to have all that worked out sometime in January of 2020, and get to do some hunting.

Can't speak for Yote Yoda, but I know he still hunts coyotes and has killed a lot of them during the last few years. My oldest son, Al, Jr., aka 4Paws, has really knocked them loose, recently killing 26 in a 6 week period of time.

Hope you and yours are doing well.

Originally Posted By: crapshootDandy bucks and good to see you're still around.

Hi Crapshoot. Glad to see you are still with us too. I hope to do some hunting starting sometime in January 2020, with posts to come.

I hope you are well.

Thanks to all you guys who have made kind comments about me showing up again here on the forum. I hope to be hunting and posting some starting next month.

Hope all of you and your families are well.

Back