Newbie from NY

moog5050

My buddy got me started last year. Had a few long shots but never scored in 2018. 3 for 4 this year after 3 hunts, including 2 reds. And my first yote on Friday - a 38lb female. This is almost as addicting as Bow hunting. Love trying to figure out how to call them in. Look forward to learning from others here. Thanks

Brian

Welcome moog, and nicely done on that big coyote! And yes, you're right, this is a habit-forming undertaking.
smile.gif

Welcome to Predator Masters ! You came to the right place ! You should have stuck to bow hunting, lol !! You will find this to be much more expensive & more addictive !!!

Nice coyote, congrats !

Originally Posted By: Pa. MickWelcome to Predator Masters ! You came to the right place ! You should have stuck to bow hunting, lol !! You will find this to be much more expensive & more addictive !!!

Nice coyote, congrats !

Thanks Mick. For sure the thermal gear ain’t cheap!

Originally Posted By: moog5050Originally Posted By: DsltechFellow NY'er here, welcome,and nice looking coyote!

Cool. I am from the Rochester area.

Nice job! I am also in the Rochester area currently. Never had much luck calling in NY myself.

I know folks in the southern tier that seem to hunt much higher populations where successful hunts are the norm. I think the areas surrounding Rochester may be a bit more of a challenge but they are here! Back at it tonight.

Originally Posted By: FishinHankOriginally Posted By: moog5050Originally Posted By: DsltechFellow NY'er here, welcome,and nice looking coyote!

Cool. I am from the Rochester area.

Nice job! I am also in the Rochester area currently. Never had much luck calling in NY myself.

Originally Posted By: Clayton86I’m also from the Rochester area(Holley/brockport) lots of them around that’s for sure.

Nice to see some locals here

Originally Posted By: ny hunterHi moog5050
It's "rachunter" from the other site.There's a bunch of good info here.

Good to see you here my friend. Always trying to learn something new!

I live in Churchville,,,just purchased a Night Vision monocular and Night Vision scope. If anyone ever wants to get together and you have thermal or night vision equipment, hit me up. I have access to property in Bergen

Back