112 sav. Replacement trigger?

deathray

Have a 22-250 sav. 112 with old style trigger was wondering what you fellas would recomend to replace it with. I put a sharp shooter supply trigger on my 220 swift 112 but I see they don't make it ? I would like to get it down to 1 1/2 pounds if possible? Lower would be better but I want it to be safe. I haven't shot it in seaveral years, took it out today and though what the
heck! Sure got spoiled by my cz set triggers and my tikka triggers.

Timney will get you down to 1 1/2#.

Rifle Basix Sav2 will get down to 4 ounces.

I have both and couldn't really give an opinion which I like
better. Both are an improvement over even the AccuTrigger.

I put a Rifle Basix in my Savage and it's fantastic, breaks at 2lbs. Big improvement. I also put one in a Marlin rimfire and it's pretty great too. Well worth the $.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogRifle Basix

I have a 112 in .223 AI (what I am holding in my avatar) that I put a Rifle Basix trigger on about 15 years ago. A huge improvement over stock for sure and I have never felt the need to go to anything else.

Originally Posted By: RustydustOriginally Posted By: pyscodogRifle Basix

I have a 112 in .223 AI (what I am holding in my avatar) that I put a Rifle Basix trigger on about 15 years ago. A huge improvement over stock for sure and I have never felt the need to go to anything else.

So true we all have our sweet spot.

Unlike Remington, there aren't a whole lot of choices for Savage rifles. A friend has RB triggers in most his Savages and they work really well. If you do have a problem, the owner will make it right. I sent one back several years ago and the Post Office somehow managed to loose it. After a few weeks of hoping it would show up, The owner of RB just sent me a new trigger free. He said if it showed up to just send it to him but the lost trigger never turned up. After this, I look at RB triggers first.

Back