Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old?

Displayed Name

My 3.5 year old youngest daughter wants to come coyote hunting always and I want to get her a pair of warm Waterproof coveralls. Def want her to be able to sit down without getting wet in rain or in wet snow.
Any suggestions?

First
CC.jpg

What about a kids snowmobile suit with a light camo jacket wrapped around her while on stand. I did this with my son when he was little and worked pretty well. Bought it at a 2nd hand store.

Ya that would be fine if they are waterproof. I have a snowmobile but it’s an old Indy lite and only used for coyote hunting. Painted completely white. I don’t need her in Camo just warm and dry.

Last edited:
Look at any of the name brand ski gear. North face, spyder, That’s what we have always done for my two kids every cost and pants or bibs have made it through two kids l. We buy the stuff generally in the spring when they have big sales so it’s cheaper that way we have just jumped up a size or two from there current size and never had an issue. They also were bogs for there snow boots. Problem with the kids generally they won’t ware out there gear they will out grow it.

I use a spray can called 'camp dry'. It's like a spray on silicone. Can be found in boot or camping isle of most stores in my area. I use it on kids and my clothes. Don't forget to waterproof the gloves. Cold little hands kill a hunt faster than a wet butt. Another few tricks; us mil surp poncho & Gardner's knelling pad. Kids have hard time not moving so poncho helps hide fact that arms and legs are moving, she can wear her favorite purple coveralls & I can still camo her with it. The pad is cheaper than one branded for hunting but it keeps butt off ground and cushion. They always like hunting w dad but, the more comfy they are the longer you can hunt.

I use a spray can called 'camp dry'. It's like a spray on silicone. Can be found in boot or camping isle of most stores in my area. I use it on kids and my clothes. Don't forget to waterproof the gloves. Cold little hands kill a hunt faster than a wet butt. Another few tricks; us mil surp poncho & Gardner's knelling pad. Kids have hard time not moving so poncho helps hide fact that arms and legs are moving, she can wear her favorite purple coveralls & I can still camo her with it. The pad is cheaper than one branded for hunting but it keeps butt off ground and cushion. They always like hunting w dad but, the more comfy they are the longer you can hunt.

Back