MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

hm1996

Staff member
32499198298_aa0655353e_b.jpg

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: tripod3I have been practicing overeating all week!
Merry Christmas everyone.

Sweetie and I have made over 50 pounds of chocolate and peanut butter fudge, peanut butter Buckeyes, and chocolate-dipped coconut bonbons over the past week or so.
The full-blown Christmas family dinner with turkeys, ham, Granny’s cornbread dressing, and all the trimmings will be Wednesday.
Hope you have a great Christmas!

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: tripod3I have been practicing overeating all week!

Sweetie and I have made over 50 pounds of chocolate and peanut butter fudge, peanut butter Buckeyes, and chocolate-dipped coconut bonbons over the past week or so.
The full-blown Christmas family dinner with turkeys, ham, Granny’s cornbread dressing, and all the trimmings will be Wednesday.

Address please. All we got is cold cuts for sandwiches and biscuits w/gravy for breakfast.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: tripod3I have been practicing overeating all week!

Address please. All we got is cold cuts for sandwiches and biscuits w/gravy for breakfast.

I don’t think the smashed taters and gravy would make the trip very well, but Sweetie and I will help y’all out on the sweets!
grin.gif

Quote:Sweetie and I have made over 50 pounds of chocolate and peanut butter fudge, peanut butter Buckeyes, and chocolate-dipped coconut bonbons over the past week or so.

MMmmmmmm! Went to a Christmas party last night and have to admit to doing a double tap on the white chocolate dipped coconut bonbons. Don't get much better than that! Everything's better with coconut.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: tripod3I have been practicing overeating all week!

I don’t think the smashed taters and gravy would make the trip very well, but Sweetie and I will help y’all out on the sweets!
grin.gif

The taters wouldn't have to make any trip. I was just going to show up at your place for Christmas dinner.
thumbup.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa brings you tons of joy and goodies and that you all have a blessed new year. And don’t knock the biscuits and gravy. That was a Christmas morning tradition at my Mammaw’s house every year, along with eggs, country ham, sausage, bacon, cooked apples, apple butter and fresh jams. Sure do miss her and Pappaw these days.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: tripod3I have been practicing overeating all week!

grin.gif

The taters wouldn't have to make any trip. I was just going to show up at your place for Christmas dinner.
thumbup.gif

We’ll put another chair at the table and set out another plate!

Originally Posted By: AdamTMerry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa brings you tons of joy and goodies and that you all have a blessed new year. And don’t knock the biscuits and gravy. That was a Christmas morning tradition at my Mammaw’s house every year, along with eggs, country ham, sausage, bacon, cooked apples, apple butter and fresh jams. Sure do miss her and Pappaw these days.

I have memories much the same and yes I miss them. I't been a long time but I still miss them.

Merry Christmas!

I remember Christmas in my home town of Parkersburg WVA they always seemed to be white. I remember the red Cardinals in the trees and all us youngsters playing in the snow without having to drive up into the mountains. Then when I was eight we moved out here to LA LA Land but mom and pop always made certain myself and my brothers and sister had a great Christmas. Nice bunch of bucks there H M. Grizz

I haven't been on the forum in quite some time. Good time to come back, and wish all members and their families a great Holiday Season.

Back