Virginia peeps!

Scroll down the page for some good information about how Virginians are taking to the madness coming out of Richmond. There have been massive turnouts at Board of Supervisor meeting across the state. The liberal big city populations won the election back in November and are trying to tell the rest of Virginians how they will live. The tyrants are even threatening calling out the national guard.

https://www.vcdl.org/

thumbup.gif

Also Attorney Tim Anderson has a Youtube channel; virginialawoffice.
He is very active in this fight against the proposed gun laws.

My wife and I will be in Richmond Jan. 20 Mark my word someone is going to do something very stupid, I can feel it.

Gentlemen . . .

I've been watching this situation in Virginia so closely. I'm a retired police officer .... and have ALWAYS been a STRICT CONSTITUTIONALIST.

During my years on the street as a police officer I REFUSED TO EVER EVER arrest ANYONE for carrying a firearm... concealed or not.

WHY?? --

Because when I took my Oath .... and pinned that tin on my left breast, that badge and Oath was to Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States. PERIOD.

I was Personally Trained and cross-trained many years ago by my dear Friend and Mentor Col. Jeff Cooper who founded Gunsite Ranch and the American Pistol Institute. I am alive today because of what Jeff taught me. (Feel free to google Col. Jeff Cooper).

I am Also an AVID Historian.

"Sanctuary Counties" and such in Virginia?

Well . . .I KNOW the Constitution ... And the Bill of Rights.

The Second Amendment MEANS THAT THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES IS A SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY.

There is NOT ONE gun control law that is constitutional.

NOT ONE! ZERO--ZILCH ... NADA.

NO WHERE in the Constitution does it say that a "felon" cannot own and carry a firearm....nor vote. It Never and does NOT say that -- they just made it up.

Remember Marbury vs Madison (1803 I think): "Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is in fact, NO LAW".

The Bundy Ranch situation was Very serious .... thumbs were on safetys ....and it was a hairs' breath from going to blood; and perhaps it should have.

BUT -- what is being crammed down our throats in Virginia now makes the Bundy Ranch situation pale in magnitude.

Facts are facts; it is now too late for the ballot box alone to restore our Republic to what it properly is according to our Constitution.

My Founding Fathers are doing 500 RPM in their graves this day with how our Constitution has been trashed.

I OWE my Founding Fathers HEAVILY! WHY?? ---

--- BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME EVERYTHING ---- AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET THEM DOWN!

Ya know.... some years ago I gave a talk to a group on the topic of Just How YOUNG our country really is --- the thought that for a man of around 55 or 60 years of age .... Only about 4 of our lifetimes ago ... WE WERE FIGHTING THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION -- IN COMBAT.

It wasn't that long ago. THAT is enough to make a man sit down and think.

So Gentlemen, here we are today ... January 2020 is at our door step and that is when the Virginia treasonous legislature will pass their unconstitutional treasonous anti-gun bills.

SO ---- we now see the progression of events that is ON TRACK for Virginia .... one of the original 13 Colonies back in 1775 when things lit off .... to spark the Second American Revolution

Keep your powder dry, Gentlemen .... confirm zeros .... and have Lots of powder.

Cas in Wyoming

I hope that the current US Supreme Court puts a stop to these unconstitutional laws that degrade the 2nd amendment. Let them regulate the state militias all they want to. But they shall not infringe our rights to keep and bear arms.

Maybe one day in the future people will have to fight for our rights to keep and bear arms as we once did against the British. Only then will our god-given rights to keep and bear arms be resolved.

Correct.

I Have heard that members of the Virginia National Guard have said that they will not comply with orders to do any un- constitutional gun control.

One thing that no one has mentioned .....If the Va. Guard gets orders from the treasonous governor... Trump can Federalize the Va. Guard which then makes it under U.S. Army command.

Cas

Here is the oath the Governor took, he perjured himself by swearing to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Code of Virginia
Table of Contents » Title 49. Oaths, Affirmations and Bonds » Chapter 1. Oaths and Affirmations » § 49-1. Form of general oath required of officers
Section
Print PDF email
§ 49-1. Form of general oath required of officers.
Every person before entering upon the discharge of any function as an officer of this Commonwealth shall take and subscribe the following oath: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon me as ____________________ according to the best of my ability, (so help me God)."

Any person reappointed to any office filled by gubernatorial appointment for a subsequent term to begin immediately upon expiration of an existing term shall not be required to renew the oath set out in this section; however, the original oath taken shall continue in effect with respect to the subsequent term.

Const., § 34; Code 1919, § 269; 1936, p. 49; 1971, Ex. Sess., c. 16; 1980, c. 320; 1988, c. 255.

The way this is going, there are a WHOLE LOT of cops AND soldiers that will have to be making some Very Important decisions very quickly.

They all took the same Oath --- as I did.

Oh for Gods' sake!

"Dillon Rule" ... etc. etc. etc. ..... [beeep]!!!

The Constitution IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND!

Gun Control in our country IS ILLEGAL!! GOT IT? -- WAKE UP, MEN!!

There is NOT ONE GUN CONTROL LAW ON THE BOOKS THAT IS CONSTITUTIONAL! NOT ONE! ZERO ... ZILCH ... NADA!!!

GOT IT??

We are NOT a democracy (never have been) -- WE ARE A REPUBLIC!

READ ALL 3 of our Founding documents Carefully and slowly --- NO WHERE will you EVER SEE the word "democracy"! -- it isn't there -- never has been.

Democracy is a VILE AND VICIOUS form of government (think of the French Revolution).

Democracy is Mob Rule .... democracy is 5 wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.

OUR REPUBLIC IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.

NO WHERE in the Constitution does it say that a "felon" cannot own or carry a firearm (or vote)!! --- THEY JUST MADE IT UP!

Our country is Not a piece of ground --- Nor a president --- Nor a political party --- but Rather, our country IS AN IDEA; --- and THAT IDEA IS EMBODIED IN THE CONSTITUTION.

If you wish, see "Marbury vs Madison") (1803): "Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is In Fact: NO LAW". PERIOD!

Remember Jefferson's Quote on "Refreshing the Tree of Liberty".... LOOK IT UP, Gentlemen.

My Founding Fathers are doing 500 RPM in their graves; I Will Not let them down. Why??

BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME EVERYTHING!!

How ironic and fitting that Virginia is one of our original 13 colonies when things lit off 244 years ago.

As a police officer, when I pinned on my tin (badge) I took an Oath to "Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States, So Help Me God".

That Oath is as Alive and Binding as the day that I swore it; it never dies.

I get it as do you. But not everyone does.
I'd still like to see legal progression towards our end goal before slinging lead is our only option.
Im not from Virginia but i feel the fight going on there now will set precedence for future battles in other states and eventually on a national level.

Back