Suppressed .22wmr

Slagiatt

Well last night i finally got to pick up my first suppressor, for my .22 mag rifle. [beeep] its awesome. And shooting subsonics through it is just crazy quiet.

It’s a good time for sure! What suppressor did you get and what 22 mag did you put it on? I still need to get my mag and my 17HMR threaded, so far I’ve just been running mine on my 10/22 and Buckmark.

I shoot all my rimfires 22LR, 17HRM, and 17 WSM, suppressed and they all put a smile on my face every time I pull the trigger. Except for the downrange sonic crack, the muzzle blast is very minimal. Not a rimfire, but the 17 Hornet is another one that is a whole lot of fun to shoot suppressed.

The rifle is a savage. I think its the only .22 wmr savage offers with a threaded barrel, i forget model number. Sweet gun though, i love it. The suppressor is a local hand made job of excellent quality. Sullysarmssuppressors.com or you can email him at sullysarms@hotmail.com its the real deal. All hand crafted, titanium, high end craftmanship, and hes right there to answer any questions you may have. Im about to order 2 more cans from him.

Last edited:
22WMR is great suppressed with a good rimfire can.

Originally Posted By: B23 Not a rimfire, but the 17 Hornet is another one that is a whole lot of fun to shoot suppressed.

I've been thinking 17 Hornet would be good suppressed. Is there a factory threaded option or did you have something threaded?

Back