Portion of Your Amazon Purchase $$$ to NRA

hm1996

Staff member
Great way to send a few bucks to NRA in case you have not heard of it. Just make all your Amazon purchases through smile.amazon.com to participate:

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, NRA Freedom Action Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $1,923.37 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $24,106.98 to NRA Freedom Action Foundation

• $156,109,909.51 to all charities

Thank you for supporting NRA Freedom Action Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.

AmazonSmile is also available in the Amazon Shopping App on Android. See how to activate here.

Go to smile.amazon.com

Regards,
hm

Been doing that since i saw it on here a few months ago. Since i quit shopping at walmart, i do a lot more shopping with amazon.

I will be giving mine to gun owners of America’s. I’m rather disappointed with the nra as they have been quite concerning taking on the recent gun issues.

Originally Posted By: RemingtonmanI will be giving mine to gun owners of America’s. I’m rather disappointed with the nra as they have been quite concerning taking on the recent gun issues.
Same here. I have been a life member of NRA since the 1970's, but have been growing weary of their lack of support in the Virginia case.

Back