Great experience with Foxpro CS

1trkyhntr

I switched computers and apparently I did not do something right when I transferred the Foxpro utility to the new one. I lost all of my sound files. I called Foxpro support and the tech not only walked me through how to back up my sounds, from 2 different calls, he also offered to take remote control of my computer and make some changes to the calls if I wanted him to. I agreed and in just a few minutes he added some sounds and updated the remotes, all of this while I just watched my screen. All that I had to do was plug/unplug the calls and remotes when he told me to. I had no idea that Foxpro would do that. That is outstanding customer support in my book and that's why I will continue to buy and recommend Foxpro.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrI switched computers and apparently I did not do something right when I transferred the Foxpro utility to the new one. I lost all of my sound files. I called Foxpro support and the tech not only walked me through how to back up my sounds, from 2 different calls, he also offered to take remote control of my computer and make some changes to the calls if I wanted him to. I agreed and in just a few minutes he added some sounds and updated the remotes, all of this while I just watched my screen. All that I had to do was plug/unplug the calls and remotes when he told me to. I had no idea that Foxpro would do that. That is outstanding customer support in my book and that's why I will continue to buy and recommend Foxpro.

Thank you for sharing that. I just upgraded and am planning on purchasing a few sounds. However, my Mac OS system seems to have problems and I will be calling them to see if they can assist. From your description, it sounds like that are very helpful.

Originally Posted By: NevadaZielmeister
Thank you for sharing that. I just upgraded and am planning on purchasing a few sounds. However, my Mac OS system seems to have problems and I will be calling them to see if they can assist. From your description, it sounds like that are very helpful.

I just uploaded some new sounds to my shockwave and use a Mac. I had to update to the latest version of Java and then install the new version of the sound manager also. They have links and instructions on their website. This may helps if you want to try it this weekend.

Originally Posted By: AdamTI just uploaded some new sounds to my shockwave and use a Mac. I had to update to the latest version of Java and then install the new version of the sound manager also. They have links and instructions on their website. This may helps if you want to try it this weekend.

I cannot say enough good things about the folks at Foxpro. I spoke with Cory and he set me up. Not only did he help me upload some free sounds, he also explained how to categorize them, taking extra steps to ensure I didn't have to call back.

This is amazing and excellent customer service, and I have been in the CS industry for almost 30 years. I am very happy with my purchase from Foxpro.

Back