Where all the VA killers at ?

Hello Cycle! We hunt Va quite a bit. Mostly Patrick, Carol, and Wythe counties. My buddy and I hunt probably once a week year round and have pretty good success. We mostly night hunt and use thermal.

Very nice I have properties in Spotsyvania and Orange right now working on expanding a bit. I too use thermals. New here having down much calling yet. Still waiting on my first VA coyote.

Im about 45 mins to an hr south of you in Prince George Co.
I have pile of land to hunt.
When deer season ends I usually start back up.
I'll be looking for a partner then.
So hit me up.

Originally Posted By: LockJawIm about 45 mins to an hr south of you in Prince George Co.
I have pile of land to hunt.
When deer season ends I usually start back up.
I'll be looking for a partner then.
So hit me up.

Very well, sent you PM.

Hunt Augusta, Rockingham, and Rockbridge. Not as successful finding time to hunt as I like, but hope to change that. Just starting playing with night vision and trying to find time to justify my new expense. Just killed a red fox Thursday night on a really small farm in Augusta. She had been a problem, but not anymore
grin.gif
. Going tomorrow night after what I suspect is a black coyote. Farmers wife said it looked like a black wolf, LOL.

Amherst County. Hunt in Amherst, Appomattox and alot in Tazewell with my brother who lives there. I use thermals and he uses NV. We usually have pretty good luck regardless of where we hunt unless it's been called recently.

Back