Sako A7 Coyote

EddieNBoyz

greetings all. I’m currently in the market for a sako A7 Coyote. In 243Win.ive come to find out that these firearms are discontinued and because of this, my hunt for the weapon is quite difficult. Does anyone on here hunt with this rifle or know of a place I can still find one. I understand that there are much better and much worse rifles out there. This is just the one I’m after. Thank you!

If this is the same semi-custom version that Cabela's was selling a few years go I have it in 22-250. This is my favorite bolt action rifle. It has excellent craftsmanship and is very accurate. It's a little on the heavy side but that's never been a serious factor for me. I love the flutted barrel and the finish. I have gotten may complements on it!

Good luck.

Last edited:
I have one of those above-mentioned Cabelas/Sako A7s in .243 I’ve been considering selling. Will probably be after the first of the year if I do, but if you can’t find an “original” and are interested, let me know before then for first dibs.

I am interested. Let me know if you decide to sell and I believe we may be able to work something out if nothing come along beforehand

I also have one in 22-250. Excellent shooting rifle. The last time I was at sportsman’s warehouse in Henderson NV they had one in 243 it might be. It might be worth a call for you

Back