Magpul MOE/CTR stock cheek riser.

crapshoot

Would like to hear from those who have used them.
Not interested in hearing about other stocks, etc.

All of my AR's have magpul CTR stocks on them and like having all my AR's as unifom as possible when it comes to stock and grips (miad).

After recently reading the AR for predator hunting thread, it made me think more about how i shoulder my weapon and my cheek weld. Would love to hear from those who have used the cheek risers and what you thought of them.

Originally Posted By: Huckleberry75Just ordered a RISR from Larue yesterday. On sale for $20, regularly $60. We shall see.

This

I have one on mine(1/4") and like it. In fact I'm ordering a 1/2" today. The only thing is I put it on backwards so the charging handle will clear as my stock is set rather short.

I liked the MagPul R.I.S.R. so much that i bought one for each of my rifles since i run CTR stocks on all of them.
The one problem i did run into was scope height. Aero mount were prefect but my armalite mount was to low to use with the RISR.
No big deal. Just sold the armalite mount and got another aero.
Now all my AR15 rifles have ctr stocks, LaRue RISR cheek extensions, Miad grips, and LaRue mbt2 triggers,

Back