Y'all's favorite call makers (in general)

Mine are all the call makers on Predatormasters. Their craftsmanship is top notch! You have to be very quick(or lucky) around here when calls are posted for sale.

Lately, I have been using Ed Sceery's Variable Predator AP-6 #00206. I have called in wolf and coyote with it. I like it for three reasons. You can make a variety of distress calls with it (from ungulate to rabbits sound). It keeps operating even when it is cold. I broke one after using it for 3 seasons and, sent it back. They sent me a new one, free of charge.

I like Dan Thompson calls.. I also make some of my own (nothing fancy), but also use Knight & Hale. Lol, Actually there aren't to many calls I've used that I'm allergic to..

As long as Major Boddicker (spelling??) song dog howler has been out, I haven't tried one!
So, I'm looking forward to trying it out.. I was impressed with it when I watched him blow the howler on a Tom Maranda vid.

2 of my favorite old style factory calls would be the old style Quakerboy super screamer and burnham brothers miniblaster.

Custom calls i like Carver calls for sound and ease of use.

Back