Foxpro Mrs Cottontail

AdamT

For those of you that have downloaded the new Mrs Cottontail sound from Foxpro, does your sound have a squelch like sound at the end of the sequence just before it loops over to start again? I loaded it today and mine produces this sound and was wondering if it was the recording or a download issue. The sound is like a radio breaking squelch or a record skipping on a needle. I plan to contact Foxpro but was trying to see if this was isolated to me or not.

Originally Posted By: AdamTFor those of you that have downloaded the new Mrs Cottontail sound from Foxpro, does your sound have a squelch like sound at the end of the sequence just before it loops over to start again? I loaded it today and mine produces this sound and was wondering if it was the recording or a download issue. The sound is like a radio breaking squelch or a record skipping on a needle. I plan to contact Foxpro but was trying to see if this was isolated to me or not.

Did you hear anything back FoxPro regarding your issue?

Originally Posted By: AdamTFor those of you that have downloaded the new Mrs Cottontail sound from Foxpro, does your sound have a squelch like sound at the end of the sequence just before it loops over to start again? I loaded it today and mine produces this sound and was wondering if it was the recording or a download issue. The sound is like a radio breaking squelch or a record skipping on a needle. I plan to contact Foxpro but was trying to see if this was isolated to me or not.

I listened to about 8 minutes of it (not sure how long it takes to loop) and I only heard the rabbit, which is just an amazing sound. I think that is the actual sound that it makes. It can be interpreted as the sound you describe, but maybe that is the type of caller you are using?

Foxpro replied to me about a month ago, and sent me another sound file to load. I just now unfortunately got around to loading it, but it works. However, the sound I was hearing on the original file, is no longer there. I don’t know if having the battery pack out of the caller for a while allowed it to do some sort of hard reset or what happened. The original file was .24b and the file they sent me was .fxp. Either way, both files work now with no foreign noise. Great service from Foxpro though as they were all over it and ready to help. This is why I buy Foxpro!

A few rabbit distress file have a squeak/squeal somewhere in them. I believe Snowshoe #1 is one. I personally like those sounds. I really like the new Mrs AND Mr Cottontail sounds, I think my favorite of the new sounds is Antelope Jack though.

Either way, glad you figured it out.

Back