How bout a dedicated Shotgun for gunning predators section

Originally Posted By: GCI don't see the point?

Me either GC!

The "NEW Shotgun Pattern Test Results - Detail & Pic' heavy..." sticky post just went from May 1st 2019 through November 11th without any relies.

People pay little attention to sticky threads. They want to start their own thread. In the time frame Bob just mentioned there has probably been several dozen plus shotgun related questions all posed independently across several different forums here. All the while the answers were in that sticky thread. Guys ask the same questions repeatedly, even if their question is hanging just a few post down the page posted by someone else several hours earlier. If you recommend they use the search feature it's as if you sucked all the joy out of their day. I suppose that instead of an all inclusive Firearms section there could be rimfire, handgun, rifle and shotgun forums. I think that would divide PM traffic up and be detrimental to the site overall.

I think we have to many forums now. why not combine a few and make the moderators job a little easier. We have 4 forums just on calls. One on night calling, one on AR's. Most of it ends up on the firearms forum anyway. Hunting in the East? No-one hunt west, north and south? Is it necessary? Maybe with fewer forums activity might at least look like it is improving. Scroll through the forum list and see how many people are actually using them. For the amount of members, there should be more activity. If not, why not just close the extremely slow forums down?

i know everything there is to know about shotguns. just ask me and i will tell you so.

(but, derbyacresbob might disagree with this.^^^^^
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnoti know everything there is to know about shotguns. just ask me and i will tell you so.

(but, derbyacresbob might disagree with this.^^^^^
smile.gif
)

I agree with you SlickerThanSnot and I think you would be the best Shotgun Forum Moderator if GC doesn't want to be the moderator.
smile.gif

I've been a moderator here. I only quit because it got too hard to book the corporate helicopter.
smile.gif

Back