25 DTI

docjon2013

Just put my order in for the 25DTI today. I am super pumped about it. I know there is some reloading data for it on here. I am want to run 80-90 grain bullets out of it. I don't have a chrono so I was wondering what loads you like the best for it. I am interested in bullets for whitetail and coyotes. I just want to do one load for the combo. I have been looking at some 85BTs and some sierra 90s for the load. Any info would be great as far as which brass, primer, powder to use and OAL. I will be using ASC 10 round mags. Thanks again and if you just want to message me with the info that is fine as well. Or you can email me at jondwren2013@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and effort!
Jon

Last edited:
Congrats, great round and great builder. Mike probably give you a sheet with his various loads. I am pretty much following his sierra 90g hpbt load with Exterminator. Shooting consistent sub moa at about 2800fps has consistently brought deer down quickly. I have expirimented with several bullets and powders and found the round forgiving to load for. Enjoy the process of expirimenting and research both the 25dti as well as the 25x6.8 as i believe they are fairly identical

Back