Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3220560 - 12/01/19 02:36 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Stu Farish]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
she believe's this stuff she says.

she's autistic, OCD and terrified from nightmares which have been fueled by the adults in her life feeding her this stuff.

she really believes that the world ends in 10 years or so.

you'd be pretty mad too.

yup.

pretty much a textbook case of gaslighting. and as noted above a textbook case of child abuse.

she deserves to be mad - shes just mad at the wrong thing... if she ever finds out how she was used and manipulated she should be furious at the people who should have been caring for her and not using her for their political/social agenda's.

#3220562 - 12/01/19 02:49 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
pyscodog Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
No matter about Greta. She has problems but its awfully hard to say climate change is a hoax. There's way to many scientists around the world that says its real. Just because Trump says its not doesn't mean it isn't. I tend to believe the people that have the knowledge. To each their own.

Ain't that right Winny

#3220568 - 12/01/19 03:01 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: pyscodog]
Plant.One Offline

i dont think anyone's suggesting that we can be all willy nilly and just trash our planet... every place could stand to do some cleanup and work towards being better stewards of our home. however...

Originally Posted By: pyscodog
So your saying climate change is a hoax?

what we're being fed as the current political narrative of climate change is 150% hoax. it has been for decades now.

in our lifetimes alone we've somehow escaped a whole list of doomsday predictions.... you'd think by escaping all these disasters is the equivalent of hitting the lottery every 6 months or so for a decade straight.

just a few of the predictions that have not come to pass (in no peticular order)

*ice age by the 80's/90's
*the predicted hockey stick co2 explosion from al gore
*the world food shortage famines that were supposed to hit in the 70's or 80's that would bring on both food and water rationing even here in the usa
*the hole in the ozone layer
*acid rain wiping out all life in our lakes
*sea levels rising 6+ feet in the 90's
*the Maldives were supposed to be underwater by 2018 (assuming of course they didnt run out of drinking water by 2000)
*the Hudson river flooding over onto the westside highway in NYC
*famine by 2012 if everyone doesnt give up eating meat
*England having the climate of Siberia by next year (this could still come true i guess... we wont know until 2021)
*the arctic being free of sea ice by 2018
*the polar ice caps melting by 2013
*the arctic free ice releasing a methane gas catastrophe by 2015.....

the list goes on and on...

lets take a look at this from a practical viewpoint. if the climate change story we're being told is true - how the [beeep] can the real estate market continue to go up on coastal property? wouldnt there HAVE to be a disclaimer in there about potentially buying a property that will be underwater in a few years (well before your standard 30 yr mortgage is paid off). there's no way in [beeep] underwriters would approve loans for those properties if there was ANY shred of actual evidence that we're all going to be drowned due to climate change melting everything. those folks have a fiduciary responsibility to their money loaning stakeholders to notify them about things like this when their investment $$ are going towards backing a loan with that kind of risk.

[beeep]... the Obama's just signed on the dotted line for a $15 million dollar waterfront estate on Martha's vineyard. if he really believed in the climate change narrative... wouldnt he have been better served to purchase a $15 million dollar estate on top of a mountain now while property values were still down on those soon to be coveted high-ground properties?

#3220570 - 12/01/19 03:07 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
obaro Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Monument kansas
The climate is always changing....used to be that cattle were grazed in Greenland in places that are now covered in sheets of ice. Just looking at what historical evidence is available it appears to be cyclic, about like everything else in the natural world.

As for scientists, well, used to be that they thought smoking had positive benefits.

#3220575 - 12/01/19 03:21 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
it's either an existential threat or it's not.

if it is, or if you actually believe that it is, then you do everything in your power to not contribute to it.

now, take a good look at all of the people telling us that it is. after you do, please tell me which ones are actually doing everything -or even a reasonable amount- to substantially reduce their carbon footprint?

I'm not seeing any. I'm seeing a lot of people who are pretty well off & able to afford what they want, even if it become very expensive, demanding that everyone who can't afford such a change just do without. All in the name of saving the planet.

If they really believed what they're saying, they wouldn't fly private planes all over. They wouldn't own homes that could house several typical families. They wouldn't be doing a lot of what they're doing, yet they do it anyway.

This tells me that no, they really don't believe that it's so dire a threat. So if they don't even buy their own crap, why should I?

The climate has always changed. It's been much colder as well as much hotter than it is now. There is no question that it's changing.

What I question are the solutions that are being demanded.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3220595 - 12/01/19 06:16 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Stu Farish]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish

What I question are the solutions that are being demanded.

bingo!

#3220597 - 12/01/19 06:35 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
What is real is the possibility of an astroid strike. That could change the climate quick depending on how big it is.
To my small mind it seems man has not been around to record weather cycles long enough to know much. Who can say that the climate does or does not change every ten thousand years or so.A mans life is just a spark in time.
Look at the old farms that are not being worked now. Nature takes back pretty quickly. I doubt man has as much influance of a lasting kind as he thinks.
Man is more likely to go away because of the flu of some sort than he is to drown in glacier water.

#3220723 - 12/02/19 12:15 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: tnshootist]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: tnshootist

To my small mind it seems man has not been around to record weather cycles long enough to know much. Who can say that the climate does or does not change every ten thousand years or so.

and thats one of the BIGGEST issues with the climate narrative - the very limited dataset.

we have maybe 100 years of semi-accurate data, the older stuff being more inconsistent than current.

yet climate "scientists" (and i use that term VERY loosely) are making climate models off that small set of data for a planet that we have 10's of thousands of years of fossil record for.

of course, there are the vostok ice core data - but thats not live observation data. and while you can make a correlation from it, thats the best you can do.

and even then the politicians and media are cherry picking it to make things look as bad as they can... the Venice flooding for example. touted as the "worst in 50 years"... yet its still peaked around 4" below the 1966 floods - floods from 53 years ago.

or the company canada's weather ministry hired do do their climate modeling excluded 100 years of data in making their climate models up... https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnist...-climate-change

just more proof that these climate change people love to tell a story, which may or may not actually be the WHOLE story.

#3220739 - 12/02/19 01:46 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
A climate scientist couldn't make much of a living without something to study that has the interest of enough people to pay him to study it.

The way I thought things were is this. It was warm.The Earth was plush with plant life. Lots of water and warmth. For some reason it got real cold. Ice age.Ever since then it's been warming up.might be it will warm up for a long time to come.When it gets warm enough maybe another ice age.
In my opinion God set up the Earth to operate without any input from man.

#3220752 - 12/02/19 02:20 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
SixsixtyMags Online
Die Hard Member

Loc: Pocono Mts.Pa.
Although I agree with climate change, the cause can be open to interpretation and blamed on almost anything.
What if someone came up with a theory that 7.7 billion people breathing in oxygen and exhaling co2 was a contributing factor. Maybe AOC will figure out that we need to cull people and not worry as much about cow farts!
I live in an area of Pa where the last glacier stopped, boulder fields all over the area, also can walk up on a ridge behind the house and find fossils of aquatic animals that lived in water millions of years ago, apparently climate change has been going on for a LONG time!

#3220759 - 12/02/19 03:08 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: tnshootist]
Plant.One Offline

Originally Posted By: tnshootist
A climate scientist couldn't make much of a living without something to study that has the interest of enough people to pay him to study it.

not hard to have that kind of interest when you have the majority of academia pushing it on [beeep] near every child in the school system as early as elementary school, not to mention encouraging kids to badger their parents about it nonstop.

and the adults being brainwashed by watching the "news" on the major fake-news networks who are openly pushing the leftist control agenda.

its narrative by pure saturation, without any offer of solutions except for "tax <whatever> more"

#3220815 - 12/02/19 08:36 PM Re: help your kids deal with greta and save the planet at the same time. [Re: Plant.One]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel

Keep calm and crazy on

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.