Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3220792 - 12/02/19 06:31 PM Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old?
Displayed Name Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: P.E.I., Canada
My 3.5 year old youngest daughter wants to come coyote hunting always and I want to get her a pair of warm Waterproof coveralls. Def want her to be able to sit down without getting wet in rain or in wet snow.
Any suggestions?

#3220796 - 12/02/19 06:35 PM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
johnrr65 Offline

Loc: Bali
First

#3220801 - 12/02/19 07:17 PM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
crittr gittr Online
Die Hard Member II

Loc: UTAH
What about a kids snowmobile suit with a light camo jacket wrapped around her while on stand. I did this with my son when he was little and worked pretty well. Bought it at a 2nd hand store.

#3220809 - 12/02/19 08:11 PM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
Displayed Name Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: P.E.I., Canada
Ya that would be fine if they are waterproof. I have a snowmobile but itís an old Indy lite and only used for coyote hunting. Painted completely white. I donít need her in Camo just warm and dry.

Edited by Displayed Name (12/02/19 08:13 PM)

#3221415 - 12/06/19 09:11 AM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
zr600 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: North dakota
Look at any of the name brand ski gear. North face, spyder, Thatís what we have always done for my two kids every cost and pants or bibs have made it through two kids l. We buy the stuff generally in the spring when they have big sales so itís cheaper that way we have just jumped up a size or two from there current size and never had an issue. They also were bogs for there snow boots. Problem with the kids generally they wonít ware out there gear they will out grow it.

#3221698 - 12/08/19 07:30 AM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
sniper4life1 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Cowley KS
I use a spray can called 'camp dry'. It's like a spray on silicone. Can be found in boot or camping isle of most stores in my area. I use it on kids and my clothes. Don't forget to waterproof the gloves. Cold little hands kill a hunt faster than a wet butt. Another few tricks; us mil surp poncho & Gardner's knelling pad. Kids have hard time not moving so poncho helps hide fact that arms and legs are moving, she can wear her favorite purple coveralls & I can still camo her with it. The pad is cheaper than one branded for hunting but it keeps butt off ground and cushion. They always like hunting w dad but, the more comfy they are the longer you can hunt.

#3221699 - 12/08/19 07:31 AM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
sniper4life1 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Cowley KS
I use a spray can called 'camp dry'. It's like a spray on silicone. Can be found in boot or camping isle of most stores in my area. I use it on kids and my clothes. Don't forget to waterproof the gloves. Cold little hands kill a hunt faster than a wet butt. Another few tricks; us mil surp poncho & Gardner's knelling pad. Kids have hard time not moving so poncho helps hide fact that arms and legs are moving, she can wear her favorite purple coveralls & I can still camo her with it. The pad is cheaper than one branded for hunting but it keeps butt off ground and cushion. They always like hunting w dad but, the more comfy they are the longer you can hunt.

#3221756 - 12/08/19 05:23 PM Re: Waterproof winter coveralls for a 3 year old? [Re: Displayed Name]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
I used camp dry on my boots. Works but stinks bad or at least I thought it did.

Ain't that right Winny

Moderator:  DesertRam, Matt1953 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.