No sound out of my FoxPro CS-24B

Ricky Bobby

Went to use my CS-24B and I can’t get any sound from speaker. Changed all batteries in both the unit and TX500 remote and still nothing. Everything powers on like it should just no sound when I select a sound and it starts playing. Remote Is Not on mute either. Opened up the speaker to look for loose wires and everything looks good that I have inspected. Why would it all of a sudden not have any volume? Any tips or suggestions? Otherwise, I guess I’ll be making a call to FoxPro and have to be sending it in for service.

Are your remote and caller set on the same channel where the call is receiving and recognizing the signals transmitted from your remote?

For example, when I turn my shockwave on it shows channel 5 on the display. In my remote under TX1000 settings is shows radio channel 5.

Originally Posted By: AdamTAre your remote and caller set on the same channel where the call is receiving and recognizing the signals transmitted from your remote?

For example, when I turn my shockwave on it shows channel 5 on the display. In my remote under TX1000 settings is shows radio channel 5.

Yeah I’m not sure how that would work with my CS-24B since it has no display of any kind on the speaker unit itself.

I just looked in my manual and my caller has a set of dip switches inside that determine the channel settings. Just checked that and nothing changed but I really appreciate that info!

i had a battery tray in a cs24 that was sometimes funky. one of the spring contacts did not always make contact as it should. wiggle the batteries around and it would work. all it takes is for one battery to not make contact, or one bad battery in the bunch and it wont work.

almost bet its battery related somehow.

Back