Nosler Sale 40gr NBT 223 Loaded Ammo $99 for 400 Rounds!!!

LDhunter

I'm not sure I could load them that cheap and in my Custom Shop Model Seven 223 they shoot under a half inch! That works out to less than $5.00 for 20 rounds for those that are mathematically challenged.

WARNING!!! Nosler says don't shoot them in an AR or any non-bolt action rifle for some reason which, of course, means that 95% of PM guys and gals won't be interested. I might be one of the last of the bolt action 223 shooters... LOL

https://shop.nosler.com/nosler-ammu...adetm-ballistic-tipr-ammo-400ct-ammo-can.html

OH... And they also are offering FREE SHIPPING for a $99 minimum order.

Last edited:
I have a Bushmaster that loves 40 gr Fiocchi, and a TC Dimension barrel that destroys pd with it. So my order will have a use, thanks for the heads up.

And they offer military discounts as well.
thumbup.gif

Regards,
hm

Ordered only one just because I bought a ton of 50gr vmaxs on sale and have a trash can of 223 brass. Bet one of my ar’s will cycle and group it if not I’ve got a couple slow twist bolt guns I already load light bullets for.

Thanks for the tip. Love good deals.

Last edited:
Y'all are welcome.

They come bulk packed in answer to the unanswered question. Look around while you're there for other deals... Best ammo sale I've ever seen.

Best deal I have seen for varmint bullets in 223. It is hard to even find fmj 223 for that price. If I consider brass cost $0 and my time $0, I cannot load them any cheaper myself. If they shoot groups as well as my hand loads in any of my guns, the three boxes of 400 I bought will have been an excellent purchase. Even if they don’t shoot great in any of my guns, they will provide quality brass for my 223’s. I load 40 gr noslers at only 3400 FPS and they cycle in both of my ARs with out ever having a problem. According to nosler this ammo has a muzzle velocity of 3700 FPS so I would be surprised if they don’t cycle my ARs. If if they don’t shoot well in my ARs I’ll be happy to feed them to my bolt 223.

Short follow up.

These look like they'll shoot pretty okay in my RRA ATH. Run it just fine too, suppressed w/adj block. Only took five shots with it, good enough for jackrabbits, called it good. Should have bought more.

untitled-11W.jpg

- DAA

Back