Light and regular scope

I use a red light and day scope at night. I currently have two rifles setup for night hunting. I use a Wicked 403 light with adjustable beam and intensity, just slap it on which ever rifle I take. One rifle is an AR in 22 Nosler. It has a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x50 with duplex reticle. The other is a Remington Model Seven 223 with a Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 with a German #4 reticle. I really like the German 4 reticle, especially for night hunting with a light. Makes it easier to pickup the reticle and get on target. Wish I had it in all the scopes on my rifles I use predator hunting.

Here is my 22 Nosler setup with a gray fox from last weekend
49076358018_dbcda1a601_o_d.jpg

I'm using a Sniper Hog 66lrx light, Leupold vxr 1-4 pig plex reticle with illumination. Night Eyes headlamp for scanning. This entire set serves me well for farmland. I typically don't shoot past 150 yards a night.

I have both thermal and lights. Thermal is awesome but I still occasionally take my day rifle, scanner, and a lights. I have like the predator tactic lights, they have been pretty good for me. Customer service was great too on a light that was giving me issues.

Back