Nikon

pyscodog

I just read an article on Truth about Guns, that Nikon is going to stop production of rifle scopes. They will still build spotting scopes and binoculars bit no more scopes. When they are gone, they are gone. To bad, I liked Nikon scopes.

Wow That’s crazy. Why would they get out of rifle scopes when everybody I know has one or ten. I’m not a huge fan but I do have a Monarch 5 that I like a lot. Just wont seem right to go in somewhere to look at new scopes and not be able to grab a Nikon to compare.

I got a flier from Natchez a couple weeks ago, and just about all the Nikon scopes were REFURBISHED. To me that doesn't give a lot of confidence.

Originally Posted By: KyScottWhy would they get out of rifle scopes when everybody I know has one or ten.

Virtue signaling.

- DAA

I would think they have been pressured by liberals.
Rifle scopes are used mostly for hunting on evil guns.
Range finders can still be used for golf.
Spotters / binoculars for bird watching.

Going to miss Nikon, have three Nikon scopes and three Nikon binoculars. I guess the warranty on my scopes is done for?

Emailed them, their done with scopes. I'm done with them. Glad this was posted, I was just getting ready to get a new scope for a 204. They stated they will honor the warranty but if they are not in the scope market so not sure how they would replace a failed scope.

That is a shame. I have 3 Nikons and they have been flawless. They also have been very good and survived well in the western dust conditions.
Thanks for posting this, I was just this morning looking for another Nikon to give for Christmas.

Hef-A

Back