Xwave Replacing Shockwave

I haven't put hands on the Xwave yet, but I don't see one in my immediate future. I'm pretty content with my Shockwave.

I will not. The call is to big for what I want to pack. The shockwave I have is pushing the limits on the size.

Originally Posted By: reb8600I will not. The call is to big for what I want to pack. The shockwave I have is pushing the limits on the size.

This

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEI'm waiting for foxpro to come clean with the wattage. If it ain't loader than the shock wave, I don't see the point.
+1
AA.jpg

I agree with Grizzlyone. My ideal caller would be a mini shockwave. With new speaker technology there is no need for the bulk to get volume. I have even contemplated selling my shockwave and replacing it with a Fusion. A patriot would be sufficient but I don't want to purchase one to experiment.

When you're carrying gear, size matters. I still run the first Scorpion model for that reason (and a few others).

Originally Posted By: MerditWhen you're carrying gear, size matters. I still run the first Scorpion model for that reason (and a few others).

I would like to have one of the Scorpions again. Wish I never would have sold mine, it called a lot of coyotes in. Even in wide open country in Utah and New Mexico.

I'm looking for something with dual speakers to strap to the winch bumper of my 'portable blind' for night hunting in open spaces when windy . So I'm not real concerned over size I want volume. For daylight walk out stands my CS 24 works great. Grizz

Back