Christensen Arms

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#3215714 - 10/21/19 07:56 AM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
CRE10 Offline

Loc: MO
I'd become a patron member if it helped the site with a donation for a mobile page and easier non third party picture uploads. I haven't been here long but there's lots on good info.

#3215728 - 10/21/19 11:12 AM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
Wow! just stumbled across the 'Killing Coyotes Between Trout Bites' post. There's your answer Bang Flop. Grizz

#3215739 - 10/21/19 12:56 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE
Wow! just stumbled across the 'Killing Coyotes Between Trout Bites' post. There's your answer Bang Flop. Grizz

had to look that thread up. wonder what ever became of that emp guy. wonder if gc got an invite to the kirk/emp wedding.

#3215741 - 10/21/19 01:16 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

had to look that thread up. wonder what ever became of that emp guy. wonder if gc got an invite to the kirk/emp wedding.

LOL, almost forgot about him. He didn't stick around very long.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3215761 - 10/21/19 04:58 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: pyscodog]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Originally Posted By: pyscodog

emp, woodguru, that guy from Oklahoma the was supposedly a *gunsmith* are in my top 5 favorites to travel through this site. all peaches indeed.

#3215843 - 10/22/19 10:44 AM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Winny Fan Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Central Texas
Originally Posted By: pyscodog

emp, woodguru, that guy from Oklahoma the was supposedly a *gunsmith* are in my top 5 favorites to travel through this site. all peaches indeed.

Was the Oklahoma gunsmith the "F-Class" long range shotgun shooter? I remember some here went "Wow!!" and jumped on board with his story and ate it up like a hungry vulture on a junebug.... laugh

Some people think that they are quoting Einstein when in fact they are saying something that would make even Einstein say, "HUH?".

Ain't that right, Bill?

#3215860 - 10/22/19 02:40 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
1ASSASSIN and EMP3 are PM entertainment at its finest.

#3216416 - 10/27/19 08:37 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Maybe people get tired of taking the time to write something up only to have no one make a comment. Or maybe that's just me.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3217661 - 11/09/19 01:51 AM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
GMAN_R Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Cambridge, IL
Almost all websites are like this now due to other real time social media, Face Book etc. A lot of us are also wary to post due to who may be paying attention.

Edited by GMAN_R (11/09/19 01:51 AM)

#3217675 - 11/09/19 09:50 AM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: GMAN_R]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Originally Posted By: GMAN_R
Almost all websites are like this now due to other real time social media, Face Book etc. A lot of us are also wary to post due to who may be paying attention.

Not all of them. Some are still going strong.

#3217798 - 11/10/19 01:39 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
545445454 Offline

Loc: utah
It would be nice if PM was more cell phone friendly. Maybe like a mobile site, I visit forums exclusively on my smart phone and PM seems to be the hardest to read for some reason.

#3217972 - 11/11/19 07:51 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

ummmm, what happened to bangflop? seems he stopped posting after posting nobody posts any more. lol

#3218009 - 11/11/19 10:32 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
kwg020 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ankeny, Ia
This is one of my favorite places to stop and read. I like to putz with and build guns (AR15's) and I get ideas from here. I rarely chat because I have been out of active hunting for years. That doesn't mean I don't want to read about someone else's success.

I did ask about building a 6.8 on the AR forum and I got several answers. You know what they say: Remain silent and be thought a fool. Speak and remove all doubt. I don't need to talk a lot to learn a lot just by sharing someone else's success.

kwg

#3218622 - 11/17/19 11:25 AM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: BangFlop]
the noobie Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Idaho
I quit coyote hunting in college. Just didnt have the time or money. But I did keep lurking and loved the reloading section here. So easy and fast to find basic no frills information and help.

I did end up connecting with a few members on facebook that I used to stay in contact with here in the forums. They all said they got drove out by the new wave of key board commandos that knew it all.

Here I am now trying to get back into predator hunting and trying to find a decent resource again. Facebook groups are a joke.

#3218661 - 11/17/19 06:37 PM Re: What happened to Predator Masters??? [Re: the noobie]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Originally Posted By: the noobie

I did end up connecting with a few members on facebook that I used to stay in contact with here in the forums. They all said they got drove out by the new wave of key board commandos that knew it all.

I think this has happened to more than a few.

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.