LBE Unlimited barrels, any reviews?

MH WASH

I’m looking to upgrade my AR for coyote hunting. My local gun shop has a LBE barrel for sale, but he can’t really tell me the accuracy potential. I’m looking for 1” or better at 100. I cannot find any reviews online for them either. He’s asking $150 for the barrel.

All of my good barrels cost over $250.

Although that's not saying the barrel won't shoot, You just have a higher probability of good accuracy from a brand name barrel with a good rep.

Last edited:
A quick search brought up an ar15.com review that was 5 years old. It was a bad review. I despise that site and %98 of the people on there. If it was my money it would be spent on an 18" barrel from PSA or the same length from ARP AR15Performance.com.

It would be real nice to get a barrel that shoots 1 inch or better for AR-15's for $150.

It can be done with a little luck. Its a bummer to go through the install stuff, break in & load development to find out that it won't shoot. I suppose that could happen with a more expensive barrel though.

No matter what happens, There is always time and money to do things right the 2nd time.

Don't buy a 16 inch barrel with a carbine length gas system if you can help it. They work fine. But the mid gas system superior in all aspects that i can think of.

Doesn't Green Mountain have one for around that price point? If I recall around $200.00 and it's fluted. They make good stuff generally. Yup, just went and looked it up. Part #GM-M20 for $209.00. Remember, Black Friday is coming too.

Last edited:
Ballistic Advantage offers a MOA guarantee on their barrels and the ones I have live up to it.

The finish is excellent and they go on sale regularly.

I have a White Oak Arms 223 barrel 20 inch with rifle length gas tube. It has over 3500 rds thru it and still will shoot a .375 five shot group at 100 yds all day.

You get what you pay for.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptBallistic Advantage offers a MOA guarantee on their barrels and the ones I have live up to it.

The finish is excellent and they go on sale regularly.

This. Got one shipped for under $200. Shoots bulk 55gr and loaded 69gr under an inch easy.

Back