Check cashed 08/05/2019

Suppressor in hand 10/26/2019..yes 2 months..3 weeks

Thats like 83 days ....I thought it was actually a cruel..cruel joke

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: limbhanger10indv. Form 4 paper

Check cashed 08/05/2019

Suppressor in hand 10/26/2019..yes 2 months..3 weeks

Thats like 83 days ....I thought it was actually a cruel..cruel joke

All I can say is WOW. I have been thinking of getting another one ordered. While the wait won’t be as bad now that my first one is inbound it’s still a pain. I could do 3 months easily. Hmmmm... Dave

Seems like the approval process is super quick, its the wait before it gets assigned that takes so long.

Check cashed- Oct 2nd, 2018
Was still pending- Oct 18, 2019
Got assigned to an examiner- Oct 21, 2019
Approved- Oct 22, 2019
Stamp-still waiting, but was told they usually mail out same da or next day.
Waiting for call from dealer.
Dealer called, stamp arrived- 11-5-19

Last edited:
2 suppressors ordered same day
Paperwork submitted 1-15-19
Approved 9-20-19 ready for pick up!

Dealer forgot to call, "follow up" call today wondering why I haven't stopped by yet!!

Individual

Originally Posted By: gotspots2 suppressors ordered same day
Paperwork submitted 1-15-19
Approved 9-20-19 ready for pick up!

Dealer forgot to call, "follow up" call today wondering why I haven't stopped by yet!!

Individual
Is this individual or on a trust?

Form 4 - Check cashed October 22, 2018, approved October 27, 2019. Picked up at FFL November 4, 2019. This was done via NFA trust, not individually.

I got a kick out of how mine arrived. After filling out a bunch of paperwork, getting fingerprinted, waiting for a year at the ATF getting a background check and filling out an FFL transfer it just showed up in my mailbox. Crazy process for sure. Dave

Form 4 Individual submitted 1-8-19
Check Cashed 1-24-19
Approved 10-31-19
Arrived at Dealer 11-11-19
Picked up 11-12-19

281 Days from check cashed to approval. About what the original estimated wait time was when I submitted paperwork. First Silencer. Excited to go try it out.

My form 4 was at 11 months, 4 years ago. My Form 1 was at 11 months for an SBR, last year.
I was told by the nice Lady who answers the ATF phone line.
To add a cover letter next time listing my Tax Stamps.
If I was to buy a class 3 item. I would set a photocopy of my stamps.
She said it would help the ATF Agent.

My check was cashed 1/7/19. Dealer called and YHM Resonator in hand on 11/19/19. Few days shy of 10.5 months. This is my first suppressor and after shooting it. Was well worth the miserable wait time. The next one I imagine the wait won’t be as bad.

Originally Posted By: DardenMy check was cashed 1/7/19. Dealer called and YHM Resonator in hand on 11/19/19. Few days shy of 10.5 months. This is my first suppressor and after shooting it. Was well worth the miserable wait time. The next one I imagine the wait won’t be as bad.

Individual or trust?

Back