2A rally on Capitol hill!

Was hoping for a better turnout, but in all fairness, I think a better job of publicizing the event beforehand might have helped.
Regards,
hm

This is the 1st time I've heard about this rally. Whoever organized the rally should make it more wildly known that there is a rally going on with the Who, What, When and Where in a bunch of notices to everyone.

If I were in better health, had more money to pay for the travel expenses I would have gone to such an event if it were closer to my home.

I started to watch the first video that you posted but it was too long to finish. I didn't have 3 hours to watch that one video. So I didn't get to see the other two videos. I was afraid they too would be very long. It's time to take my nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, Lance. I poked around as to why most of us didn't know about this rally and couldn't find out who sponsored the event. The only thing I could find was an article @ ammoland.com. That probably explains the lack of publicity beforehand and the luke warm attendance. Not to mention that many folks who might otherwise attend have kids in school and are unable to travel this time of year.

That's a shame as it gives the impression that there is little interest in preserving our 2A rights.

Quote:pincus pointed to the rally’s website for details. There is also a Facebook page where people can learn details as they emerge. He said there is no sponsorship for this event and no single organization.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/2nd-amendment-rally-planned-nov-2-in-washington-d-c/#axzz651yAYVWr

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Thanks for posting this, Lance. I poked around as to why most of us didn't know about this rally and couldn't find out who sponsored the event. The only thing I could find was an article @ ammoland.com. That probably explains the lack of publicity beforehand and the luke warm attendance. Not to mention that many folks who might otherwise attend have kids in school and are unable to travel this time of year.

That's a shame as it gives the impression that there is little interest in preserving our 2A rights.

Quote:pincus pointed to the rally’s website for details. There is also a Facebook page where people can learn details as they emerge. He said there is no sponsorship for this event and no single organization.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/2nd-amendment-rally-planned-nov-2-in-washington-d-c/#axzz651yAYVWr

Regards,
hm

I agree with most of what you said.
With that being said, it does seem like pulling teeth to get people off their azzes or to open their purse strings when it comes to defending their 2A rights.
Many are good at talk but few are willing to put in the actual work needed.
JMHO.

Back