Fur prices?

I talked with a buyer that runs a route through this area. He said to expect about the same as last year, maybe a bit less, to start off the season. It's been about a month ago that I talked with him. I wonder how much the trade issues with China will play into it.

Sold some last week. Most recent ones were getting $40 on carcass. Told me to expect them to keep going up as winter gets closer.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootMy last check from NAFA bounced, no one has returned calls or email.

There’s a huge thread over on Trapperman forums about the Nafa ordeal and the checks. I haven’t read through it all but I know it does talk about the checks bouncing and re issued checks. You might be able to get some info there.

NAFA is more or less bankrupt, bank is in charge bad checks are least of the worries to make right.

As far as prices, the price wars will be starting soon on western coyotes, Good minimal damage carcass goods will hold steady at $30-$40 averages for now. well handled coyotes should be around $55-$65. With NAFA out of the picture brokers are scrambling to get coyotes. State auctions will be your friend if you can put up a good pelt!

Back