Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3217474 - 11/06/19 07:37 PM Re: ANYBUDDY USE A CHEST RIG [Re: Stroble]
Stroble Offline
Predator Master

Loc: PA
https://www.flickr.com/photos/185405849@N06/shares/NSwoK3

hopefully this posts my picture of my chest rig.
click on the above link.

Edited by Stroble (11/06/19 07:39 PM)

#3219661 - 11/25/19 12:10 AM Re: ANYBUDDY USE A CHEST RIG [Re: Stroble]
g Bo Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Utah
I’ve been using the chest pack from night googles for years, it works great.

#3219743 - 11/25/19 08:30 PM Re: ANYBUDDY USE A CHEST RIG [Re: Stroble]
AdamT Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Southwest Virginia, USA
Here’s my chest pouch set up. Alaskan Guide Creations bino pouch. Added a couple of FHF gear pouches for my rangefinder and remote. The remote fits really well in the Rhino gps pouch. In the daytime I carry my binos in the main pouch but at night I leave them and put whatever else in it, usually a white light to use when doing recovery and my gloves and toboggan. Carry a drag in the bottom pocket, cell phone in the top flap, some diagrams and a hand call or two in the front pouch, toilet paper in a bag and some latex gloves in the mesh pocket, extra batteries in one side pocket, and few extra shotgun shells in the other side pocket.

#3221820 - 12/09/19 06:14 AM Re: ANYBUDDY USE A CHEST RIG [Re: Stroble]
Zcustom Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: nh
I also went through the backpack experience, just didn't work for me. I ended up putting together a mix of tactical stuff to accommodate my needs. I started off with a HSGI war belt, all molle attachements, I use a set of Emdom battle suspenders to carry the load. I have misc pouches for extra ar mag, shotgun rounds, firestarter, rimfire pistol and first aid kit. Most importantly I use a dump pouch I modified to hold a Shockwave, and a separate pouch for the remote. My foam seat cushion hangs off the back and I have a caribiner to clip my drag onto. I spend quite a few days on the snowmachine all day, this rig I have been using for 4 years and it has worked out well.

#3222030 - 12/10/19 12:03 PM Re: ANYBUDDY USE A CHEST RIG [Re: Stroble]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Just noticed that Adam and I are virtually twins. I'm going to have to try the FHF Rhino pouch for my remote; I like that!

Adam, does a smart phone fit in the bottom zippered pouch on that AGC?

#3222371 - 12/12/19 06:46 PM Re: ANYBUDDY USE A CHEST RIG [Re: DesertRam]
AdamT Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Southwest Virginia, USA
Originally Posted By: DesertRam
Adam, does a smart phone fit in the bottom zippered pouch on that AGC?

I have an iPhone8 plus. It has one of the slimmer Otter Box cases, commuter I think, and I can just barely get it squeezed in the bottom zippered pocket. My company cell is an iPhone 7 in the bulkier Otter Box defender case and it will fit fine. So I guess it depends on the size of your cell phone. The zippered opening measures about 5 3/8”. The pocket is a tad longer but that’s the widest opening. Depth of that pocket is about 3 3/4”.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  DesertRam, Matt1953 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.