Source for call making components.

Yotarunner

Custom Call Maker
So I have been wanting to get into call making and recently found out allpredatorcalls has "kits" as well as reed material that seemed sufficient enough for a beginner like me. I made up a pretty decent order only to find out they won't ship to Canada.
So I guess what I'm asking is does anyone know of other places that carry this stuff that would ship to the great white north.?

Last edited:
I just wonder why they wouldn’t ship to you? If you are covering the shipping what’s the problem? As a business I would think they would want the sale. And it wouldn’t be cost effective to send it to someone here in the US and we could ship it to you

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrI just wonder why they wouldn’t ship to you? If you are covering the shipping what’s the problem? As a business I would think they would want the sale. And it wouldn’t be cost effective to send it to someone here in the US and we could ship it to you

I have no idea as far as stuff I order from the states goes call parts should be the simplest stuff to order. for whatever reason they won't process my order because I'm in Canada. I may end up trying to talk my friend into letting me ship to his US postal box to pick up next time he goes stateside.

Back