Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3216904 - 10/31/19 08:30 PM Foundation for Wildlife Management INC?
Ochocobull Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Central, OR
Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of these guys. I was thinking of joining but before I dropped any money on them I wanted to make sure they were legit. It seems like a great idea and something I could get behind. If you have any information good or bad please feel free to post it here or PM me. Full disclosure I have not association with them at all.

This is their website for reference https://www.foundationforwildlifemanagement.org/
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

#3216919 - 10/31/19 10:31 PM Re: Foundation for Wildlife Management INC? [Re: Ochocobull]
weekender Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: NC
Very legit, doing all they can to reduce the impact of wolves on big game.

#3216957 - 11/01/19 01:46 PM Re: Foundation for Wildlife Management INC? [Re: weekender]
Ochocobull Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Central, OR
Thank you I went ahead and signed up for a family membership. I appreciate all the help.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

#3217027 - 11/02/19 09:24 AM Re: Foundation for Wildlife Management INC? [Re: Ochocobull]
crazyyote Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: ohio
Excellent video. Sadly you could draw parallels to how Government releases apex predators back into society on parole. We've all seen a news story and asked ourselves "how in the heck did they let that guy out of prison". The carnage goes on. It must be [beeep] on those who rely on the land for a living having to deal with wolves. Hopefully they will restore some common sense management and cull some of them.

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.