Wolf Hat Trick!!

Certainly better than the two GERMAN SHEPHERDS that he killed when he saw them laying next to his backpack while he was out shed hunting last year (thinking they were wolves) and then posted pics on the internet!
frown.gif

P.S. Yes, I am serious, its out there if you Google it.

P.S.S. Apparently he now has his privilege's restored, he had posted that he lost them for 4 yrs for taking an illegal buck in Utah.

If it has eyes, it dies! The Dogs should of been on a leash and not out in the hunting woods, running after and killing wildlife. They learned their lesson well. Next!

According to HIS post they were actually both laying down "RIGHT NEXT TO MY PACK" (which he had left while picking up sheds). Exactly what an abandoned or lost dog would do if some other moron had dumped them out in the country. They were on private property, not miles into the National Forest, they were NOT chasing game, they were NOT being aggressive. Just two old dogs with worn down teeth laying there peacefully next to a potentially comforting human item waiting for them to return and he blasted them. Read his threads, he acts like an idiot then posts it on the internet. Certainly not doing any of us any favors.

P.S. "if it has eyes it dies", really?

Remember young jedi, this is the internet. I would counsel you to be both more diligent and polite in postings such as your last response. Maturity can take some time and effort, but stupid is seldom repairable.

That guy might have made some mistakes in the past however he must be one exceptionally good and motivated hunter ! Also must be in great physical condition and gets out of bed early and stays up late . My hat is off to you Buddy !

That guy might have made some mistakes in the past however he must be one exceptionally good and motivated hunter ! Also must be in great physical condition and gets out of bed early and stays up late . My hat is off to you Buddy !

Back