if you dont preach the global warming/climate change narrative... you're toast

That's the doomsadyer's problem, they've had many, MANY dire predictions in the past and none, zero, nada, zilch, have come to fruition.

What's the latest big prediction, maybe when AOC predicted that we have 10, maybe 12 years before we all gonna burn up, or die, or the earth stops spinning. IDK,
I predict an asteroid strike will be far more worrisome, or even Yellowstone finally has the big one, or a big earth quake puts half of Calif. in the ocean. Those events seem to me would do far more damage and kill way more people then 1 or 2 degrees of warming in the next 10 years.

Originally Posted By: songdogI predict an asteroid strike will be far more worrisome, or even Yellowstone finally has the big one, or a big earth quake puts half of Calif. in the ocean. Those events seem to me would do far more damage and kill way more people then 1 or 2 degrees of warming in the next 10 years.

driving while texting is going to kill many more people than the temp rising 1 or 2 degrees in the next 10 years.

Back