Impeachment

Trump just freaking kills me. He has out smarted the Dem's at every turn. Never in their wildest dreams did they think he would release the transcript of his phone conversation with the President of Ukraine. The Dem's were betting/counting on Trump to claim Executive privilege not releasing these transcripts so they could claim he was 'hiding something' and so they could continue to lie and spin it all to he11. He gave them nowhere to go. He's always a few steps ahead. I bet these a holes wish they never went down this impeachment road I think now they realize they just screwed themselves.

IAyoteHNTR happy to hear you have a good life bud we all want nothing but the best for you bruddah Mahalo, Grizz

someone let me know when the house is allowed to vote to have an actual impeachment inquiry. asking for a friend.

house impeachment vote? hahahahahahaah thats funny

evlil7rqtvx01.jpg

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONETrump just freaking kills me. He has out smarted the Dem's at every turn. Never in their wildest dreams did they think he would release the transcript of his phone conversation with the President of Ukraine. The Dem's were betting/counting on Trump to claim Executive privilege not releasing these transcripts so they could claim he was 'hiding something' and so they could continue to lie and spin it all to he11. He gave them nowhere to go. He's always a few steps ahead. I bet these a holes wish they never went down this impeachment road I think now they realize they just screwed themselves.

IAyoteHNTR happy to hear you have a good life bud we all want nothing but the best for you bruddah Mahalo, Grizz

No "spin" needed at this point. The real truth and the facts (not those "alternative facts" the GOP loves to push) are coming out and will be on full display for everyone to see. The transcript wasn't complete and was a clear attempt at covering up the truth. The Quid Pro Quo is now well established by multiple people. The impeachment process is continuing at full steam as it should. Trump outsmarted the Dems huh? That's a good one.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRTrump outsmarted the Dems huh? That's a good one.
lol.gif

Everyone that is not a total moron can outsmart a dumbocrat. Why do you think they always pander to the very most stupid people out there for? Is that how they got you?

Quid pro quo is so last week. Not an issue any more.

Let me know when they have an actual vote on impeachment proceedings. They haven't done that yet.

Alternative facts have been the nature of US politics since the founding. My question to you MR Iowa is what type of nation do you really want to live in? One govern by the likes of Trump? Or one govern by Pelosi, Schumer, and their ilk?

You claim your a big "second amendment, first amendment fan" you do realize that the far left, and make no mistake about it the Democratic party of today has been hijacked by the extreme left would do if they had their way you could kiss our second amendment rights good by along with your hunting privileges. That's for sure and that's for certain. And as far as the first amendment well, the left today has already demonstrated what they do with anyone who doesn't agree with them.

So you tell us MR Iowa we all here want to know exactly what type of nation you want to live in you cant have it both ways. Lets hear it.
Time to put up or shut up IAyoteHNTR.

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEAlternative facts have been the nature of US politics since the founding. My question to you MR Iowa is what type of nation do you really want to live in? One govern by the likes of Trump? Or one govern by Plosi, Schumer, and their ilk?

You claim your a big "second amendment, first amendment fan" you do realize that the far left, and make no mistake about it the Democratic party of today has been hijacked by the extreme left would do if they had their way you could kiss our second amendment rights good by along with your hunting privileges. That's for sure and that's for certain. And as far as the first amendment well, the left today has already demonstrated what they do with anyone who doesn't agree with them.

So you tell us MR Iowa we all here want to know exactly what type of nation you want to live in you cant have it both ways. Lets hear it. Time to put up or shut up IAyoteHNTR.

Hear, hear! Please enlighten us.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr I'd say team red and Pvt. Bonespurs are grasping straws.

Yep, that's very obvious. Their points of defense are ridiculous at best and things are just starting to get heated up. Kind of funny to watch I must say.

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEAlternative facts have been the nature of US politics since the founding. My question to you MR Iowa is what type of nation do you really want to live in? One govern by the likes of Trump? Or one govern by Pelosi, Schumer, and their ilk?

So you tell us MR Iowa we all here want to know exactly what type of nation you want to live in you cant have it both ways. Lets hear it.
Hey! he's back. Should have known IAyoteHNTR would not answer the above question. Your Impeachment fantasy is over son.

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEAlternative facts have been the nature of US politics since the founding. My question to you MR Iowa is what type of nation do you really want to live in? One govern by the likes of Trump? Or one govern by Pelosi, Schumer, and their ilk?

Hey! he's back. Should have known IAyoteHNTR would not answer the above question.

Actually I have clearly answered it in past posts but maybe you're not intelligent enough to understand what I was saying? Don't know, don't care. Have a great day.

I say: "you ain't seen nottin yet"!
They will keep creating one thing after another to try to remove him from office, that has been their one and only goal from the get go!
It's a shame that there can't be charges brought against people involved in these procedures of trying to remove a duly elected president only for political purposes.
It's very easy to tell when a Democrat is lying, their mouth is moving!

Back