Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#3215721 - 10/21/19 09:47 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
LUCKYDOG Online
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Huntin' Somewhere In Colorado
Pelosi knew it was committing political suicide and that's why she fought it for so long. I don't know if her stupidity finally got the best of her or if she knew they didn't have a chance anyway.

Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everyone that you meet. General James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC

#3215788 - 10/21/19 09:31 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
LUCKYDOG Online
Die Hard Member II

duplicate

Edited by LUCKYDOG (10/21/19 09:32 PM)

Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everyone that you meet. General James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC

#3216025 - 10/24/19 10:27 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
Ain't herd from our boy 'IAyoteHNTR' in a while. You know this is like sitting around a campfire with old friends with one cricket squealing in the backround... Maybe the cricket died? Grizz

#3216156 - 10/25/19 11:08 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
IAyoteHNTR Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SE IOWA
Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE
Ain't herd from our boy 'IAyoteHNTR' in a while. You know this is like sitting around a campfire with old friends with one cricket squealing in the backround... Maybe the cricket died? Grizz

You obviously didn't read (or maybe couldn't comprehend) my last response. Imagine that.

I have too good a life to worry much about what anyone in here thinks.

Edited by IAyoteHNTR (10/25/19 11:08 AM)

I love my family and my country. Family is ALWAYS first!

BIG 2nd amendment fan, even BIGGER 1st amendment fan!

#3216171 - 10/25/19 01:08 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTR

I have too good a life to worry much about what anyone in here thinks.

yet here you are, one post and barely 24 hours after you were mentioned by name.

#justsayin

#3216190 - 10/25/19 05:18 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Trump just freaking kills me. He has out smarted the Dem's at every turn. Never in their wildest dreams did they think he would release the transcript of his phone conversation with the President of Ukraine. The Dem's were betting/counting on Trump to claim Executive privilege not releasing these transcripts so they could claim he was 'hiding something' and so they could continue to lie and spin it all to he11. He gave them nowhere to go. He's always a few steps ahead. I bet these a holes wish they never went down this impeachment road I think now they realize they just screwed themselves.

IAyoteHNTR happy to hear you have a good life bud we all want nothing but the best for you bruddah Mahalo, Grizz

#3216198 - 10/25/19 07:04 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
someone let me know when the house is allowed to vote to have an actual impeachment inquiry. asking for a friend.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3216382 - 10/27/19 01:15 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: Stu Farish]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
house impeachment vote? hahahahahahaah thats funny

#3217500 - 11/07/19 07:44 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
IAyoteHNTR Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SE IOWA
Trump just freaking kills me. He has out smarted the Dem's at every turn. Never in their wildest dreams did they think he would release the transcript of his phone conversation with the President of Ukraine. The Dem's were betting/counting on Trump to claim Executive privilege not releasing these transcripts so they could claim he was 'hiding something' and so they could continue to lie and spin it all to he11. He gave them nowhere to go. He's always a few steps ahead. I bet these a holes wish they never went down this impeachment road I think now they realize they just screwed themselves.

IAyoteHNTR happy to hear you have a good life bud we all want nothing but the best for you bruddah Mahalo, Grizz

No "spin" needed at this point. The real truth and the facts (not those "alternative facts" the GOP loves to push) are coming out and will be on full display for everyone to see. The transcript wasn't complete and was a clear attempt at covering up the truth. The Quid Pro Quo is now well established by multiple people. The impeachment process is continuing at full steam as it should. Trump outsmarted the Dems huh? That's a good one. lol

I love my family and my country. Family is ALWAYS first!

BIG 2nd amendment fan, even BIGGER 1st amendment fan!

#3217506 - 11/07/19 09:32 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
LUCKYDOG Online
Die Hard Member II

#3217510 - 11/07/19 10:39 AM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Rustydust Online
PM senior

Loc: Southwest Idaho
Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTR
Trump outsmarted the Dems huh? That's a good one. lol

Everyone that is not a total moron can outsmart a dumbocrat. Why do you think they always pander to the very most stupid people out there for? Is that how they got you?

#3217527 - 11/07/19 03:41 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
Quid pro quo is so last week. Not an issue any more.

Let me know when they have an actual vote on impeachment proceedings. They haven't done that yet.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3217530 - 11/07/19 04:03 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: Stu Farish]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
You can always tell a Dimocrat, you just can't tell them much!

If this doesn't prove the Dims had planned to nullify the election from the get-go, nothing will.

'Coup has started,' whistle...eachment

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3217536 - 11/07/19 04:37 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: IAyoteHNTR]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Alternative facts have been the nature of US politics since the founding. My question to you MR Iowa is what type of nation do you really want to live in? One govern by the likes of Trump? Or one govern by Pelosi, Schumer, and their ilk?

You claim your a big "second amendment, first amendment fan" you do realize that the far left, and make no mistake about it the Democratic party of today has been hijacked by the extreme left would do if they had their way you could kiss our second amendment rights good by along with your hunting privileges. That's for sure and that's for certain. And as far as the first amendment well, the left today has already demonstrated what they do with anyone who doesn't agree with them.

So you tell us MR Iowa we all here want to know exactly what type of nation you want to live in you cant have it both ways. Lets hear it.
Time to put up or shut up IAyoteHNTR.

#3217537 - 11/07/19 04:46 PM Re: Impeachment [Re: GRIZZLYONE]
Matlock Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: ID - Idaho
Alternative facts have been the nature of US politics since the founding. My question to you MR Iowa is what type of nation do you really want to live in? One govern by the likes of Trump? Or one govern by Plosi, Schumer, and their ilk?

You claim your a big "second amendment, first amendment fan" you do realize that the far left, and make no mistake about it the Democratic party of today has been hijacked by the extreme left would do if they had their way you could kiss our second amendment rights good by along with your hunting privileges. That's for sure and that's for certain. And as far as the first amendment well, the left today has already demonstrated what they do with anyone who doesn't agree with them.

So you tell us MR Iowa we all here want to know exactly what type of nation you want to live in you cant have it both ways. Lets hear it. Time to put up or shut up IAyoteHNTR.

Hear, hear! Please enlighten us.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.