Tract Optics....

rsbhunter

I bought one of the Tract Toric 30 FFP 4-20 MOA scopes....I just finished a custom build 6.5 Creedmoor LR 10....borrowed a scope from another rifle just to sight/break in. Shoots awesome. Then I needed a scope for it. Meopta came out with a new Optika scope line, so I pre-ordered one....well, my luck,never could get a shipping date. So, after surfing, saw the Tract scopes. I had never heard of them, two guys in Pennsylvania, that both worked for other optics company, started their own company. Anyway, they use Schott glass (S+B, Swaro, IOR) top glass, AND affordable. All reviews indicate great products and have some wanted features....anybody have one? Just looking for info from someone who uses it for predators....Thanks, sorry for the long post...rsbhunter

I have a couple of their low end models, still on rifles while a couple others (Nikon,Burris) aren't,, and I think Tracs are a good value.

I have a Response on an AR. I'm a fan. Good glass for the price, excellent customer service. I just wish they had more reticle options, but I bet that comes with time, considering they look to be geared more towards the hunting crowd. If I had a price range of around $700 for a good hunting scope, they would be one of the first placed I would look.

I finally got out to the range, only 100 yds, breaking in New LR10 6.5 creed. The Tract Toric 30 is, to my eyes, awesome ! I have SIII's , Zeiss Conquest(older model) Leupold VX3, etc. The Toric is honestly impressive. The optics are totally clear, no distortion, and appear as if there is no glass in the way. The turrets...locking, easy zero reset, and as solid as can be, without being hard to turn.Zero stop that is definite ! And audible. All I can say is I wish they could get them into people's hands to try, but the normal manufacturing,wholesaler,dealer system would price them into the Steiner,Nightforce level. Anyway, I am glad I found these scopes...rsbhunter

I run a .22 Fire on my suppressed Marlin 880SS. Absolutely love the quality of this scope! I have Zeiss Conquests, HD's, Leupy VX5HD, and VX6 to compare it too. It stacks up well, especially for a .22 scope.

I would like to add one of their "higher" end scopes to my collection in the future.

I have a Toric 2-10x42 that I put on a Tikka superlite 7mm08. I really like this scope, I feel like the Tract guys are hitting on all the important things that a hunting scope should have. I was in the market for a Leupold VX3i but went with the Tract instead. I really like the T-plex reticle, something similar from Leupold was going to be a special order and +$150.

Back