Awfully quiet in here lately...

About every 3rd thread on here someone references book face. Pretty sad. I enjoy the days that those words are not uttered. Keep in mind that once you post pictures on that book face site those images are no longer yours and they can use them in any way they want good or bad. I will go out on a limb here to say that there is a high probability that someone in the monitoring department and or control of the pictures department could be against hunting in general and potentially use a posted picture to campaign against hunting. In the end my point is that I believe this site even with a few picture quirks still has the potential to be the better platform for discussion on hunting and sharing advice and stories with or without pictures rather than the latter referenced site.

Do you think your photos on here are protected from some anti hunter coming to this site and copying them?????? If you post anything to the internet, I don't care what platform, it has the potential to be used against you.

It might be good to understand that Facebook was created the same day that the "Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency" (DARPA) did away with (supposedly)a project called LifeLog. That was Feb. 4, 2004. The purpose of LifeLog was to know everything about a person's life and have it all on a digital record for every human being.

I suppose some people began to be a bit nervous about a government agency having all that information, and so it was cancelled. If you believe in coincidences, then no problem that Facebook began the same day. Now instead of the government having to take that information, millions volunteer everything about their lives freely and post it all in a convenient place for the government to collect. Ain't progress grand!

As if anyone really gives a crap about our lives. It is amazing what people will volunteer. That’s how most computers get hacked and ID’s stolen. Some people even post online that they are going on vacation, then wonder why their house got broken into-duh!

Last edited:
Back