So it begins

Pa. Mick

Female 29.80 lb. 55 gr.hp Hornady
9/29/19 11:55pm

So it begins ! Switching from one type of predator hunting to another I had to start by shaking off the rust. The coyote came in on a string as they say, lol !
As I transitioned to my scope I couldn’t see it. It was gone almost instantly, what the heck !!!
Soon afterwards here comes another from the upwind side. She moved in fast and close I couldn’t find this one in the scope either. Now I’m really frustrated and excited when I reached up and my scope cover was still closed ! Duh !!!!

2 minutes later she comes back into the open, SPUN & DONE, whew ! The 223 dropped her. Been out a few times and finally success !
Frontal chest shot with small exit.
It’s been hard coming off the lake walleye fishing to start hunting but my freezer is full. The coyote fever has started again !!!!

NICE!!!
It's about time you got the call and gun out!!! LOL...was wondering how many tons of walleye you were gonna boat!

We have some great cooler weather coming after tomorrow...evenings in the 40s....

I was thinking you had to be getting the itch to get out, good job. Been out a few times not much action heard a few howls tried in Ohio over the weekend with red lights nothing close. I dream about night vision and thermal.

Back