Night Goggles Inc

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3215450 - 10/19/19 05:13 AM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: 6mm06]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: 6mm06

I think Photobucket now realizes their big mistake and is desperately trying to coax people back. Itís obvious by their numerous e-mails lately. I received one that had a deadline to respond. I didnít, then the next thing I knew they were flooding me with mail trying to get me to sign up. I have something over 1,000 photos there, but to my knowledge have copies of all except one. I can live without that one.

sadly, most of what i have on my PB account is the only place i have those images anymore. various hdd failures, lost thumb drives, etc.

i now have a proper portable hdd that i upload everything to for archiving, but they've all but taken my stuff hostage. the site is almost unnavigable with all the advertising.

#3215502 - 10/19/19 01:21 PM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: DiRTY DOG]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: South Dakota
Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOG
You have to have at least $10k in night vision or thermal optics to be interesting here anymore.

Zeee, my eyes w00t @ 20K !

They'll hear ya three times, see ya twice, but only smell ya once.

Play the Rabbit, and they will come.

#3215512 - 10/19/19 03:43 PM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: DiRTY DOG]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOG
You have to have at least $10k in night vision or thermal optics to be interesting here anymore.

I don't think so...A little over 3K here and many are navigating and killing alot of critters with these! smile

https://www.nightgoggles.com/shop/night-...635162353515625

https://www.nightgoggles.com/shop/night-...081115722656250

Edited by Victor_TNVC (10/19/19 03:44 PM)
http://www.tnvc.com
"Eliminating our adversaries 940nanometers at a time"

#3215561 - 10/20/19 06:45 AM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
Rookietjx2 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: IN

#3215562 - 10/20/19 06:46 AM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
Rookietjx2 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: IN
Postimage.org is very easy to use...

#3215616 - 10/20/19 01:42 PM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: Rookietjx2]
igor Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: amarillo texas
First pigs at new stand. Hey it worked. Sort of.

Edited by igor (10/20/19 01:49 PM)

#3215842 - 10/22/19 10:30 AM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
Windwalker Offline

Loc: ND
About every 3rd thread on here someone references book face. Pretty sad. I enjoy the days that those words are not uttered. Keep in mind that once you post pictures on that book face site those images are no longer yours and they can use them in any way they want good or bad. I will go out on a limb here to say that there is a high probability that someone in the monitoring department and or control of the pictures department could be against hunting in general and potentially use a posted picture to campaign against hunting. In the end my point is that I believe this site even with a few picture quirks still has the potential to be the better platform for discussion on hunting and sharing advice and stories with or without pictures rather than the latter referenced site.

#3215847 - 10/22/19 11:25 AM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
Bocephuss Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: IA
Do you think your photos on here are protected from some anti hunter coming to this site and copying them?????? If you post anything to the internet, I don't care what platform, it has the potential to be used against you.

#3215885 - 10/22/19 08:07 PM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
Windwalker Offline

Loc: ND
Good point. Obviously I am just anti book face.

#3215896 - 10/22/19 10:07 PM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
DoubleUp Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: USA
It might be good to understand that Facebook was created the same day that the "Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency" (DARPA) did away with (supposedly)a project called LifeLog. That was Feb. 4, 2004. The purpose of LifeLog was to know everything about a person's life and have it all on a digital record for every human being.

I suppose some people began to be a bit nervous about a government agency having all that information, and so it was cancelled. If you believe in coincidences, then no problem that Facebook began the same day. Now instead of the government having to take that information, millions volunteer everything about their lives freely and post it all in a convenient place for the government to collect. Ain't progress grand!

#3216069 - 10/24/19 05:57 PM Re: Awfully quiet in here lately... [Re: cml]
cmatera Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: CO
As if anyone really gives a crap about our lives. It is amazing what people will volunteer. Thatís how most computers get hacked and IDís stolen. Some people even post online that they are going on vacation, then wonder why their house got broken into-duh!

Edited by cmatera (10/24/19 08:14 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jason El Paso, SkyPup 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.