ATN X-Sight 4k Pro 5-20x 100 yard coyote kill

A side note: The image seemed even brighter and more crisp in the scope itself. I have been very impressed with this optic for the price and could easily make 200 yard shots at night probably even further. I could definitely have made the shot without the emitter on under the light of the moon, just turned it on to get a better video.

I am pretty impressed with it, it's fun to play around with. I got another coyote last night, I will post that video when I get a chance. I finally caved and bought it after I got sick of spooking coyotes with the red light. And as you can see in the video, I take my time waiting for a perfect shot. So its nice that they are not alarmed when I turn on the IR emitter.

Nice. Mine has reached out to about 110-120 yards at night. Very pleased with my 4K.

ETA - 18 confirmed yote kills with my 4K since its purchase about 2 years ago. It certainly was a game changer for cleaning out the coyotes in my area.

Last edited:
Nice video. It doesn’t do too bad. Are you running any type of flash hider? Once I added an AAC Blackout flash hider, I didnt get the wash out at the shot with my Photon. Really helped for follow up shots if needed. *edit to add - I really find a good flash hider is a must for night hunting with any type of NV that uses amplified light.

Last edited:

Nice job Predatorhunter. The 4k is a good baitsite scope in my opinion. I have the 3-14x model. My baitsite is only 60 yards from my hobo shack of a cabin and 3x works just fine at that distance. I have only taken one coyote since I got the scope.

I took the coyote at about 70 yards with a T-20 illuminator set on medium. When on high it illuminates plenty good enough to shoot well over 100 yards as you can see when I cycle through the modes from low to high.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_GaJFaB3fE

Here’s a bobcat scene at 60 yards with the 4k and thermal scope.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-tl4CQmnk

The 4k is not high end, but it works pretty darn good at reasonable distances and considering the cost.

Be sure to post up further videos with your scope. Looking forward to seeing more coyotes hit the dirt.

Boy they sure have the will to survive. Dead at the shot but still had enough umph to get up and run a circle
lol.gif

I don't have a flash hider as its currently mounted on a non-threaded bolt action. You can only use crippled AR's here in NY unfortunately. The wash out is partly due to there are some tree branches that I am shooting under, so the scope tries to focus on them.

I managed to get another one the other night here's the video for that one.

This one was in the pouring rain at 120 yards, he was trying to sneak in on a fox that was at the bait. The illuminator was on low and it appeared much brighter in the scope than the recorded video came out, although its still isn't bad.

Originally Posted By: cmlBoy they sure have the will to survive. Dead at the shot but still had enough umph to get up and run a circle
lol.gif

yeah they are tough animals, that's for sure!

Nice going PH. Boy, that rain was for sure coming down hard. I am surprised the coyote (and the fox) were out in that mess.

Back