Talk About FAKE NEWS!

i wanna know two things

1) how they still have their FCC broadcast licence for the shows on ABC that aired that footage

2) how they havent had HUUUUUUGE fines levey'ed against them for this kind of nonsense.

this whole blatant getting busted faking footage for ratings without penalty needs to change. this is well beyond political spin.

Anyone remember the old "Midnight" tabloid that sat alongside the other tabloids near checkout racks! That's the one where the headline might be "I was abducted by aliens and had their baby", then a pic. of the alien baby was shown.
From what I'm seeing going on, the liberal "NEWS" has stooped to those levels and can't seem to separate fact from fiction, agree that something needs to be done, It's disgusting what they are getting away with.

while everyone knew that the enquirer and those other newsstand garbage was a tabloid trash publication.... no different than satire sites like The Onion or The Babylon Bee. they didnt pretend to bring actual news to people.. just humor, innuendo, gossip and rumors. and they didnt try to hide that info. they were open about it.

sure every once in a while the enquirer got an actual scoop, but that was the exception, not the ojbective of the publication.

these are "news" outlets pretending to be objective facts delivery platforms who are intentionally faking footage like the tabloids would (the alien baby pictures, etc) to further a narrative. the two cant go together.

Back