Night Goggles Inc

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3214893 - 10/13/19 11:18 PM 2019/2020 Coyote Season Off To Great Start
Bowhntr6pt Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Central Florida
With the weather getting milder I figured it was time to get back at smashing coyote. Captured one cutting through my back yard this am on the security camera so I figured tonight was the night to kick things off. I set up in a field behind my house knowing the odds were pretty good.

I hadn't even started the caller and it wasn't even good and dark when four came along the far side woodline about 250 yards out. I hit the caller and out of nowhere one came burning in from the left at about 60 yards or so, when I shot him, the others started my way.

As they got close, I shot one of the four and they scattered, one stopped about 200 yards out and I dropped that one but it crawled under an oak cluster... figured I'd find it but all that was there was blood under the tree and no blood trail despite spending over an hour looking.

So in less than 10 minutes in the field I knocked down three and recovered two... I'll take it.

#3214894 - 10/13/19 11:20 PM Re: 2019/2020 Coyote Season Off To Great Start [Re: Bowhntr6pt]
DoubleUp Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: USA
That's definitely a Premier Opening, congrats.

#3214956 - 10/14/19 07:03 PM Re: 2019/2020 Coyote Season Off To Great Start [Re: Bowhntr6pt]
Pa. Mick Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southern shores of Lake Erie ,...
Awesome start to your season !!! We don’t get to many nights like that.

Moderator:  Jason El Paso, SkyPup 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.