Browning a bolt 22 hornet?

seasley

I feel like I got a good deal on this, but might not have, so I’m asking

Just bought a browning a bolt micro 22 hornet with 2x7 luepold vx1 for $750

Gun is extremely clean, looks new

Did I screw myself or get a good deal?

I know the medallions are the ones to have, didn’t know about the regular ones

Last edited:
Yes, you got a good deal. I had one years ago. Sold it because it was redundant.... I think my father killed a turkey or two with it. I got it to group right around an inch with factory ammo.

Have you shot it? They are really fun guns to shoot. I had mine K'ed. A little more speed and makes reloading easier, at least to me.

Good score! I have a couple of hornets, one 77/22 Hornet & a Savage model 40 single shot (have a K-hornet barrel for my Contender as well). The Ruger is my meat-grinder, used it for everything from prairie-dogs to putting down a deer struck buck. I have a friend that has a Browning & loves it. They are fun to shoot, if you reload try Hornady 35 gr. V-maxes & or 46 grain "Bee" bullets.

Last edited:
You will love shooting that hornet. I reload for a CZ American that I use and the Sierra 40 grain will reach out and put the hurt on a coyote. Mine will group well within 1" and the set trigger is great. Do not know if the Browning has it or not, but with the scope you got with it I would say you got a deal.

Back