Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3214221 - 10/06/19 09:25 AM Business cards?
lonewolf Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Harvey ND
Didn't someone have a predator hunter template one time for business cards? If you did can you please repost.

#3214595 - 10/10/19 06:55 AM Re: Business cards? [Re: lonewolf]
1trkyhntr Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southside Virginia
I had my cards printed up by VistaPrint. Their site was extremely easy to use. I googled "predator hunter" for images, found one I liked, then just uploaded it onto their template.
If I remember right it cost maybe $10.00 for 500 one sided black ink cards.

#3214609 - 10/10/19 11:46 AM Re: Business cards? [Re: lonewolf]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
these days you can probably get 500 full color cards printed by them for that price, or at worst $20. They've got promocodes all over the web for first time orders.

i had designed our cards for the store some years back. we used pics the boss had taken of marine fish in our tanks, overlayed the text on them and sent em in. i might have spent 15 mins each in photoshop to do them up (everyone got to pick their own custom background image)

but even without PS skills.. the template stuff at vistaprint is good enough to get you a basic design done with very little effort and image manipulation skill.

Moderator:  Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.