Trijicon 2.5x10x56

pyscodog

I got a very good deal on this scope. It was used but good shape. It has the post reticle in it which I'm on the fence about but it is clear and bright. Any pro' and con's? I know its kinda to late as I already bought it but didn't have a lot of time for questions. If it ends up I don't like it, maybe it will make good trading fodder.

I've had a couple of there scopes there nice and clear and repeatable but I'm not a fan of the triangle reticle model. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one.

I didn't like the post reticle and the 56mm bell was just to big for the rifle I was going to put it on. Down the road it went.

My brother in law has that optic, same reticle... I don't like the post for kill shots, but it is nice for the visual aspect. Glass is really good as far as I could tell also!

Glass was great. The post would probably have worked for something needing a quick shot. It was the 56mm bell that killed it for me. Just to big for the rifle it was going on. Sat way to high just to clear the barrel.

Back