hate to start a rumor, but

SlickerThanSnot

trump will be re-elected.

hope this doesnt cause iayotehntr to have a coronary.

smile.gif
smile.gif

That's not a rumor, that's a fact. The Dems have done nothing but fight him since he has been elected. They have never admitted defeat. I hope in his second term, he will stay the heck off twitter and get some things done that need to be done.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnottrump will be re-elected.

hope this doesnt cause iayotehntr to have a coronary.

smile.gif
smile.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: LUCKYDOGThat's not a rumor, that's a fact. The Dems have done nothing but fight him since he has been elected. They have never admitted defeat. I hope in his second term, he will stay the heck off twitter and get some things done that need to be done.
He just needs to use more couth on his twitter-flitters. The
House will just continue on as it has unless it becomes
Republican controlled, and the Senate needs to be kept by
Republicans. The fiasco's we are now seeing should be a wake up
call to Republicans the importance of mid-term elections.

Problem is, even if the Republicans retake the House, there’s a good possibility they won’t do much either. They were pretty lame when we controlled the House, Senate and White House. I don’t put much faith in them either, but the Left has taken leave of all reasoning, logic, common sense, morals, values ........ well, you know and are hugging up to evil and every ungodly thing they can come up with, not to mention an all out attack on liberty and the Constitution.

Yea the Rinos under Paul Ryan and Boener were lame. Most likely will be again. Can't forget those two jerks from AZ, McCain and Flake either.

When is anyone on the democrat side ever going to be beheld accountable? Trey Gowdey, Nunes and the rest talked the talk but did nothing. No one seems to have Trumps back. They just want to stomp their feet and beat their chest.

The Dems keep making accusations about Trump, but his own AG just investigates. I think they are a bunch of traitorous bastages.

Unfortuantely, there are swamp critters on both sides of the aisles and they (the swamp critters) are rebelling against president Trump's efforts the drain the swamp out of desperation. The lower the water level gets, the greater the resistance.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiYea the Rinos under Paul Ryan and Boener were lame. Most likely will be again. Can't forget those two jerks from AZ, McCain and Flake either.

i agree, the rino's and the never trump crowd sucked big hairy donkey ones.

Quote:

Trey Gowdey, Nunes and the rest talked the talk but did nothing. No one seems to have Trumps back. They just want to stomp their feet and beat their chest.

The Dems keep making accusations about Trump, but his own AG just investigates. I think they are a bunch of traitorous bastages.

im sorry but on this i have to respectfully disagree. Gowdy and Nunez were instrumental in getting to the information that allowed the investigations to really roll that are just now coming to fruition with Horowitz's IG report in conjunction with AG Barr's work. There's defiantly traitors in the mix *couCOMEYgh* *couBRENNENgh*- but i dont believe those folks you're upset with are among them.

just because we havent heard a lot - we've still gotten plenty of info. in case you missed it... Nunez has been on one or another of the weekend news shows every 2-3 weeks on average - dropping bombshell after bombshell. He KNOWS the whole story, i'm convinced of that. and he's doing everything he can to be the messenger for this administration.

just because we havent had the whole story isnt shocking at all. with the media doing everything in their considerable power to bury it... its not shocking we have to get dribs and drabs.

also please remember this administrations policy on transparency is "this is what we completed yesterday" - a 180* shift from the previous administration's policy of "this is what we're gonna do next week"

as such, and with the depth of the corruption thats being rooted out - can you really say you're shocked that its taken nearly 2 years for this investigation to come to a head?

as noted above - the lower the water gets, the more the swamp creatures are going to fight the draining. They're not only fighting to protect their own hides, they're fighting to protect the legacy of their messiah - president obummer.

and with the way they've ratcheted up things in the last few weeks must tell you that the plug at the bottom has been found and they're defending it for all its worth.

i do 100% agree though - something has to be done, people need to face justice. If the left succeed's in burying this, we really have lost.
But we have a president who's always been a counter puncher. I do not beleive he's going to sit idle anymore - this is going to happen.

if i had to guess, they (the left/the media) are gonna tank some of the old guard (the clintons, the bidens, comey, brennen, clapper, mccabe, rosenstein, rice) to protect the obama's. most of those folks are either clinton or bush people. The clintons are toxic and all but useless these days - and we all know how much love the media has for the Bush's.

but of course, only history will prove if my predictions are wrong or right.

my $0.02 usd

Quote:i do 100% agree though - something has to be done, people need to face justice. If the left succeed's in burying this, we really have lost.

But we have a president who's always been a counter puncher. I do not beleive he's going to sit idle anymore - this is going to happen.

Well stated^^^^^

Regards,
hm

I hope your right. I will believe more when I see charges brought against Hillery, Clapper, Brennon, Comey, Strout, and others. Until then, I don't have much faith. I still think they'll walk away free and clear.

I’ll try to do my part. Their trying to pry away support with this ‘impeachment inquiry’ over a harmless phone call.

Why do we even care about a ‘whistle blower ‘(or 2) when the transcript was released almost immediately?

Originally Posted By: Coyotejunki

When is anyone on the democrat side ever going to be beheld accountable?

Never, our media doesn't report the same facts if a Democrat does something, however, if a Republican does something they are in full attack mode. Until the media is neutral, there will never be a Democrat held accountable.

I have to argue with my family all the time because they get there news from the 3 big news sources, and they refuse to watch Fox or any other right leaning news sources.

Originally Posted By: ackleymanYou have to wonder if every Republican president ever elected in the future will go thorough what Trump has gone through ?

if trump is not re-elected and America ends up with one of those retarded liberals, there may never be another election. period.

If they're not stopped and the voters let them get away with this nonsense,the president was duly elected by the people and the commies,Democrats want it overturned.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiYea the Rinos under Paul Ryan and Boener were lame. Most likely will be again.

When is anyone on the democrat side ever going to be be held accountable? Trey Gowdey, Nunes and the rest talked the talk but did nothing. No one seems to have Trumps back. They just want to stomp their feet and beat their chest.

Gowdey, Nunes, Jordan and others were trying their level best to
get their investigations taken to higher levels, but ran into a
brick wall in the form of lyin-Ryan. He would not allow it. It
was as though he did not want the truth to come out, coming up
with every double-talking excuse under the sun. Then he
announced he would no longer be in politics. This should have
been a huge relief for every voter who would have voted
Republican. Instead, Republican voters couldn't see what
tomorrow could bring and stayed home rather than voting in the
mid-terms, allowing the demonRATs to run their circus in the
House. How's that turning out for us?

Back