been away a long time

donlynch

finaly got one after 10 months, old age and a tough winter are tough adversarys. anyway this one was cool, was on a blueberry ground and started at 1st light. 1st sound was canine pups and in 5 mins this guy goes racing by me headed for the mojo critter while i'm trying to move the shooting sticks. he got a bit past the decoy and stopped broadside, now i'm trying to get the sticks around and the cross hairs are bouncing all over, I squeezed and heard that wonderful smack then saw him race off belly to the ground which means a good hit. only saw him briefly and had to look for him. pics to follow when I figure how to get them from my phone to here. don lynch

Hi Don, I will try, lol. Can’t remember where you store your pics but here’s a site you can try. You might have to load this on your phone. I use an iPad most of the time. My pics from my phone also load on my iPad

IMGBB / pic posting / after loading pics here :

https://imgbb.com/

1. Click on picture you want to post.
2. Click on Embed codes
3. Scroll down to FULL IMAGE LINKED - BBcode-click on the imgage. It will then say copy. Tap on copy. Come back here and paste it when posting.

Been a slow summer for me as well, glad you are still out there chasing them. Think we are going to have plenty to chase this year. Headed up your way for a Moose hunt in late October, really looking forward to getting up to that way again.

thanks Zcustom, it was a male weighed 40.5 lbs, looked for him an hour in the wrong place, came back next day and got serious, sat down and set it up then started looking in the right place, then walked right to him. it was a perfect hit and not a drop of blood, boy I was some happy

Hey Don, thought this info might help you post pics again.

2. Click on Embed codes
3. Scroll down to FULL IMAGE LINKED - BBcode-click on the imgage. It will then say copy. Tap on copy. Come back here and paste it when posting.

NOTE : This might help solve your problem

ohioyotehntr
Custom Call Maker

Loc: Chillicothe,Ohio
I also use Imgur. I had the same problem. If you notice in your original post, the link you shared has the “http://“ thing twice. When you go to paste the link in the box, you need to delete what PM already has started in the box. If that part shows up twice then no image shows up. Notice how it is in the quote

Quote:
Example:
7XzO7Cq

I don’t want the link, I want the picture. I used to do it on my droid phone all the time using photobucket.

Edited by ohioyotehntr (01/17/19 08:01 PM)

this was very cool, walked about 1/3 of the way across a blueberry ground when a coyote started barking and howling in front of me. I quickly set up and started looking for it. pretty quick I spotted her sitting on a rock at the edge of the woods about 200 yds away, put the cross hairs on her and let go. I heard that loud smack and she disappeared. I quickly dug out my call and set it on canine pups and suddenly there's another coyote about 50 yds in front of me and he starts barking and howling also. I got on him and smack, dropped him right there. first one was a pup but the second was her dad a 38 lber, what a cool morning.

Awesome your getting it done ! Congrats on your success Don !!! That’s why we here in the East put in the countless hours that we do and it can happen so quick !

Mick that's for sure, I go almost every day, can't cover as much ground as when I was younger. as you say you have to be very quick. this last one, right after I shot and we're both out in the middle of a wide open blueberry ground, I'm stickin out like a sore thumb and he covered a lot of open ground to get within 50 yds of me. course i'm busy digging out the call workin on the remote, I could only put the call at my feet, the sounds canine pups 1 and 2 are great, wind was in my favor but he could surely see me.great cammo and mask"very important". they can see good but it's their nose that tells them everything. I really had to take a few deep breaths after all that especialy after I found the long shot which was 200yds and DRT

well I got another a female weighed 20 lbs. she left the bait and made a big half circle and then stopped and sat at the wood line with her back to me it was 162yds, drilled her, and blew out her insides, she still went 30yds. got pics on my phone but don't know how to get them from there to here, I know not too smart
free image hosting I hope this works well it looks like it worked holy moly

Last edited:
Don, you should be able to access your photo library and upload the picture from your phone to your picture host.

Hey Don, thought this info might help you post pics again.

2. Click on Embed codes

Back