Walmart stopping the sale of small arms ammo

We have a 2015 nissan altima for a wrk car. Ive been to walmart many times for an oil change. Took it last friday and the service guy did a walk around inspection, popped the hood and said this takes synthetic oil. I politley told him i would like 10w30. He advised they can only put in there whats on the engine. My reply is not board friendly but i am sick of corporations dictating my life. I am done as much as as i possibly can be with walmart.

Originally Posted By: marchboomIf they won't sell ammo then there is no sense in buying their hunting clothing, firearm accessories, gun cases, gun cleaning supplies, hunting/fishing licenses, etc.

I didn't any way. Low quality products

I've bought one shotgun at Walmart about 30 yrs ago and rarely buy ammo mostly because they carry very little that I shoot, I get most of my stuff on line. Their decision not to sell guns or ammo isn't any skin off my back, it will be good for the LGS's.

Maybe the anti gunners know they can't get rid of guns.
But they can make ammo and reloading components hard to get.
Remember they don't really care about anything except their desire to control those of us that don't think as they do in every respect.They are so brain washed they have lost touch with reality on every level.( They think there is such a thing as free stuff for example) If some of us unenlightened ones have to be laborers till we assimilate that is just the price to be paid.
We tend to have a live let live way of thinking.
They do not.
They do not intend to ever quit.They intend to take control of everything.They do not care how long it takes.The end justifies the means in their book.
Then when they are successful everyone gets a trophy.Utopian world at last.

The only thing standing in the way of progress is us.

MOriginally Posted By: marchboomIf they won't sell ammo then there is no sense in buying their hunting clothing, firearm accessories, gun cases, gun cleaning supplies, hunting/fishing licenses, etc.
This is my thinking too. I don’t plan to spend a penny in their sporting good section and am trying to stay away from the store as much as possible. They have a monoply now and have run Kmart out of business here. Magic Mart closed too, not sure if Walmart related or not. There are practically no local places left to get certain items. I think I will be doing a lot of online shopping.

Most anything Walmart has is available on Ebay, Amazon and other online places, and of course a few small businesses locally. Convenience is what Walmart offers, so getting past the quick convenient purchase is the biggest hurdle. Walmart’s prices are not as good as they used to be on some things too. A few years ago I bought my son a new digital camera through the mail and saved a flat $100 over Walmart’s price.

Yesterday I purchased an item from another store in the Walmart shopping center and probably paid a few dollars more for it than I would have in Walmart a few doors down. I plan to stay out of Walmart to the extent possible and have asked my wife to do the same.

One thing is for certain, Wal-Mart executives are watching sales figures whenever business decisions cross political/social lines. The less we spend in Wally world the louder the message, send the message load and clear.

Originally Posted By: zheltonWe have a 2015 nissan altima for a wrk car. Ive been to walmart many times for an oil change. Took it last friday and the service guy did a walk around inspection, popped the hood and said this takes synthetic oil. I politley told him i would like 10w30. He advised they can only put in there whats on the engine. My reply is not board friendly but i am sick of corporations dictating my life. I am done as much as as i possibly can be with walmart.

corporations are dictating what their employee's can and cannot do.

lets be honest - oil pit jockeys are the absolute bottom of the mechanic ladder rung.

oil pit jockey's that work at walmart often barely have a pulse and a pair of shoes they can tie themselves.

without those kind of rules in place god only knows what the [beeep] would happen in those places.

now while i 110% agree that if the customer insists on a product - sell it to them, however...

sometimes you just gotta look at things from the other side of the coin for it to make sense when looking at a policy like this.

I haven't set foot in one since it was reported that the CEO wrote congress to ban & confiscate semi auto rifles.

I won't be back.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI haven't set foot in one since it was reported that the CEO wrote congress to ban & confiscate semi auto rifles.

I won't be back.

Ditto!

Ghettomart and their customers are gross, I hope they stop selling all hunting, shooting and sporting equipment so idiot wannabe conservatives stop buying everything from toilet paper, ammo, junk food to lawn chairs at this anti American company.

Back