Govt. Buy Back?

Originally Posted By: pyscodogFirst off, I don't think it will ever happen. To many gun owners on both sides of the fence. Not saying they won't make things rough or at least try to but I just think a buy back or confiscation will be hard to pass. Maybe some stupid high tax on firearms and ammo or a license of some sort, maybe a longer waiting period.

I think Beto just signed his ticket home with his comment. Taking guns away from Texans...good luck with that.

I tend to agree with your thinking and hopefully this second time loser will soon have his one way, go home bus ticket issued soon. His blunt “[beeep] yes...” comment probably will work against him and the gun control crowd. There are too many good, common sense, blue state, gun owning moderates that would staunchly oppose any such forceful action.

Last edited:
the only thing the dems have complained about on this is how it doesn't help them politically.

not one -think that over, not a single ONE- has had any objection to this as any sort of violation of our rights.

just that it hurts them get what they want politically.

6e41a0a52a20e9056ff3ec647dffeaa10e79d9723eff3d9c7c985992effd16a8.jpg

OK so where is the money for the buy back going to come from?
From Social security
from Government housing
From the border wall fund
From National security

OH I get it, They'll just borrow some more from China.

I don't think beta could pass a background check to buy a gun. after all he has -at least- a DUI and leaving the scene of an accident on his record.

Don't think it can't happen. My great grandfather was a liquor distributor nearly ruined by prohibition. They are getting better at the "divide and conquer" all the time. We all need to back each other up, and its time to call out those that don't. I get so ticked off at shooters whose interest ends at their chosen sport. I'm a walnut and steel guy, don't own an AR, but I'm smart enough to know if I give up my brothers and my friends they'll scoop up my Win 07, Rem 8 and 81, Auto 5, and my "MSR" Rem 7400. This reminds me so much of the 70's and the "Saturday night Special" BS, and it was the same then, complacency. Compromise will only give us less, we can win this, but it takes hard choices and $$. I told an old friend that's my Alamo, I only hunt with NRA members, don't tell me about phone calls or letters asking for money, just belong. I didn't loose a friend, he did. If even half the gun owners belonged for a four year political cycle we'd be unbeatable. Sorry for the rant.

There would be no buy back. There will be no door kickers taking your guns. They'll simply pass a law that includes a provision defining any household with the targeted firearms as unsafe. Then they'll grab your kids while they're at school or soccer or wherever and hold them in protective custody until you relinquish the items that make your household unfit for child habitation. Or they'll freeze all your assets and stop your ability to do any kind of personal or professional business, and only offer your financial freedom back when you comply. Or, well, you get the picture. There is no need for violence in today's technological world.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishYep. One well placed shot, hunt was over. With an AR:

2498.jpg

2499.jpg

2500.jpg

I'm Not sure I would call a gut shot deer , a well placed shot , but good job on the recovery .

Back